well i'll be damned

Kathrine Pov

"yeah, it is and he's kicking your husband's ass," i said watching Cody hit Seth in the face making him stumble back before looking over at Becky to see her giving me the evil eye.

I laughed and turned back toward the TV after pulling her shirt over her head, Cody and Seth were both great wrestlers but you could tell that Cody was more precise and articulated with his moves.

i smiled a little watching Cody, it had been a long time since i had seen seven years to be exact. the last time i saw him we were both losing our minds some more than others but i still missed him and i didn't get to give him a proper goodbye because he was himself.

"Kathrine, you have that look in your eyes," Becky said wrapping her arm around my shoulder before turning me to look at her.

"i know it has been seven years since you last saw him but i can see that you still feel for him, so why dont you go to the gorilla and wait for him?" she did have a valid point and an excellent idea but you know i dont listen.

"Becky, as you said it has been seven years he could be married right now or have a girlfriend i may have in someway waited for him but that does not mean he waited for me." i turned back to the TV to see Cody won the match against Seth and i smiled a little see how happy he looked.

Becky gave me a "bitch if you don't go" look and that prompted me to turn around and walk out of the locker room, i wasn't scared of anyone except for Becky.

⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫

When i did see Cody what was i going to say? what was he going to say? did he still feel for me the way i felt for him? Of course, he didn't it's been seven years, how could he still love me after seven years of not seeing each other? Maybe he was married and had a kid?

Jesus, have i always been this negative? 

the gorilla came into view i looked around not seeing Cody thinking maybe he had already left and i had missed him at least I didn't have to talk to him i guess. Deep down i am happy i didn't have to see Cody i dont think I'm ready for that.

"well ill be damned..." i spoke too soon, didn't i?

"Hi, Cody."

i should learn to shut up sometimes shouldn't i, i talk too much for my own good. I knew i wouldn't be able to avoid him for long but Jesus couldn't i have gotten a good three days?

"Kathrine you are just as beautiful as the day I last saw you," i put my head down so he could see it.

God, how can one man make me feel like this after seven years of not seeing each other and the way he looked at me? his eyes have never changed those grey eyes still had that softness they held the first time i ever saw him and i could still see that fire that has always burned so deep inside of the reason i feel for him.

"you dont look too bad yourself." he looked even better than he did the last time i saw i mean like good damn he's the sexiest man I've ever seen.

I pulled out of my thoughts by Cody wrapping me in a hug his hand resting on my lower back pulling me closer to him. I tensed up a little bit before relaxing against him resting my head on his chest. i really did miss him didn't i?

Never in a million years did i ever think we would be like this again but here we're holding each other not hugging but holding. there were so many words that wanted to be said but neither of us knew how to say them.

"i missed you, pretty lady" i looked up at Cody to see that stupid smirk as i rolled my eyes.

"i missed you too, but dear god please dont bring back Stardust i dont think i can handle that" Cody chuckled and rubbed my back.

We stayed like that for a little bit before pulling apart and looking at each other. maybe he does still feel the same way for me as i do for him and maybe just maybe we could try and build up what we had before.