Love and wrestling

Kathrine Pov:

Two Weeks Later

Rhea 'bloody' Ripley, don't get me wrong she's a good wrestler but she's too damn cocky and talks all this shit but then when shit hits the fan she goes running like a cat with her tail tucked between her legs.

Lately, Rhea hasn't been able to keep her fucking mouth shut, talking about me and how I've lost my touch and that i only have the belt because my match against Charlotte was rigged and that she could beat me without even trying.

but where i drew the line was when she brought Cody and his father into it by saying and i quote "Kalli just topped off the cake by getting with Cody Rhodes some old wrestler that no one cares about trying to finish a pointless story besides i wouldn't be surprised if he left her again" at that moment i snapped completely. it's one thing to talk about me but it's another to bring up Cody

i was pissed and straight-up angry as i marched to the gorilla with a scowl on my face the sound of my boots thumping on the ground was the only thing filling my ears as i tuned out everything else around me.

walking past the tech table i didn't even give them time to hit my music i was already sprinting down the ramp toward the ring. no one on the judgment day had time to react not even Rhea before i was on top of Rhea beating the ever-lasting shit out of her.

Narrators Pov

Rhea and Kalli rolled out of the ring onto the floor and Kalli got up grabbed Rhea by her hair and started smashing her head into the commentary table. No one had seen this side of Kalli in the longest but it wasn't surprising that she could get that pissed that fast like really her dads the undertaker and her uncle Kane.

The official had to come out and get Kalli off of Rhea before Kalli beat Rhea unconscious, the refs had a hard time keeping Kalli restrained. Kalli was fighting the refs and security until she was picked up and sat on the side of the ring with her arms pinned to her side.

"Kalli i know you're mad but you need to bring it down." Kalli's eyes snapped away from Rhea who was being ushered out to the man standing in front of her.

"Cody let go!" fighting against Cody she wrestled her way off the side of the ring but still his hands held her wrists so she couldn't go anywhere.

"ok, i guess we're doing this the hard way"Cody turned Kalli around and picked her throwing her over his shoulder before starting to walk up the ramp.

Cody carried Kalli backstage holding her legs she couldn't kick while she was protesting for him to put her down the whole way back to the dressing room.

Once back in the dressing room, they shared Cody sat Kalli down on the sofa and crouched down in front of her with his hands on her hips his thumbs drawing small circles to help comfort her as he could tell that she was still angry.

Kalli was staring off into space when she felt Cody kiss her forehead then her nose then both her cheeks then her lips. kalli sighed and leaned her head on his shoulder taking a deep trying to calm herself down .

"im sorry for yelling at you..." kalli muttered finally want to talk after calming herself thankful that she had cody with at the moment.

"it alright, prettygirl.." kalli leaned into cody more and hugged him just taking in his presents.

"no, its not alright i was upset and i yelled at like you were the one that upset me so take my appologie.." kalli picked her head up and looked at cody her eyes scanning over his face.

cody leaned down and kissed kalli softly on the lips their lips molding together, cody pressed forward making kalli lean back against the sofa with cody ontop of her. kalli placed her hands on cody's shoulders before pulling away from the kiss and giggling up at him.

"i love you, rhodes" kalli said pecking his lips lightly and rubbed her hand over his short blonde hair.

"i love you too, kathrine." cody returned the kiss before he sat the sofa next to kalli and pulled her into his side holding her close.