Cody?

Two and a Half years later

Kathrine Pov:

Smackdown women's champion, danm it felt good to have a belt around my waist again and for two years straight it feels amazing. Recently Paul Haymen has been coming to me joining The Bloodline saying that I'm a strong leader of the women's division and that if I join Roman and the rest of the boys I would be untouchable.

Every chance they get either Roman, Paul, or both of them finds me whether I'm in the ring after a match, doing a promo, or just walking in the hallway. I always just say no but at this point, I'm getting ready to just tell them yes so they can leave me alone.

Currently, I was doing a promo about my match at WrestleMania on Saturday against Charlette Flair. when Roman's theme kicked in making me pause and look at the ramp seeing Roman with his world-famous smirk and the twin plus solo following him.

"Roman I swear to everything good and holy..." I gritted into the mic while massaging the bridge of my nose because he was getting on my last nerve.

"Kathrine come on don't be like that." He said as he climbed into the ring, he better be lucky he's like a brother to me 'cause I really wanna punch him right now.

"what is with your cousins using my government name?" like for real why they gotta use my government name i go by Kalli for a reason.

Roma started to go on and on about how much better and stronger the bloodline would be if I joined and bla bla bla. I just stared at him with a bored expression waiting for him to shut up from his 3-minute monologue. I mean how much can one man talk?

"Roman, you're like a brother but please shut up." Everyone would have expected Roman to give me the evil eye but he knows not to catch that sassy-ass attitude to me.

"Roman've told you and Paul and the twin that dont want to join I'm good on my own, i happy for your success but you're getting ready and I'm not gonna join you just this empire you built to come crashing down with me inside it." I was happy that Roman and the boys were practically on top of the food chain, but now Mr. Big Fish is overeating.

I left Roman and the boys standing in the ring, i could tell he wasn't very pleased with my answer but that's on him. Nothing ever comes easy everyone has to work their way to the top but not everyone that gets to the top stays at the top, some people get greedy and it all falls and something tells me shortly Roman my fall off the top.

⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫

frustrated that what i am charlette was i good wrestler she has been wrestling as long as i have and we've gone head to head multiple times we practically know each other like the make of our hands.

After ten minutes of throwing punches, kicking each other throwing each other around a ring neither of us was done yet. I was leaning against the bottom turnbuckle while Charlette was laid out in the middle of the ring after I stumped her, getting up i grabbed Charlette by her hair and she kneed me in my stomach making me grunt and lean over clutching my stomach.

we started going blow for blow until I budded her making her stumble back, i grabbed her lifted her, and suplexed her before picking her up again and taking a moment to get balance then tumbstone.

"1! 2! 3! Here's your winner and still the Raw Women's Champion, Kalli!" The longest 16 minutes of my life but it was all worth it i retained my belt.

Standing up i lifted my title into the air letting out a cry and celebrated my win before climbing out of the ring and making my way backstage while high-fiving fans just mainly being happy and loud until i made it backstage with my title clutched to my chest.

"i see you are kicking ass!" Becky yelled as i walked through the curtain making me laugh while i hugged her tightly.

"thanks, Becky, if I'm being honest i thought i was going to lose." we giggled and talked for a bit while walking back to the women's locker room so we could change.

we watched the matches going on currently while changing out of our ring gear when he heard someone's entrance music we hadn't heard before.

"yo, Kathrine isn't that Cody?" turning around and looking confused before looking at the TV. to see a bleach-blonde Cody standing at the top of the ramp.