Dark place

Kathrine Pov

Mind games are the one thing i know how to do better than anyone i mean my Dad the Undertaker and my uncle is Kane if anything i learned from the best. Me and Cody sat in our locker room planning and plotting our plan to get back at Rhea.

currently, i was talking to Bianca Belair she was the first part of the plan since she had a match with Rhea in a few minutes. What was going to happen was in the middle of the match the lights were going to go out and i was going to cut a hole in the bottom of the ring before grabbing Bianca's ankle and pulling her through the hole before i climbed out and frightening Rhea.

Bianca was all for it she disliked Rhea just as much as i did so we were on the same page with the whole thing. while Bianca went out to the ring, i was going through the underground tunnels to where the ring was and climbed out of the opening so i was sitting under the ring and waiting for the signal.

Bianca stomped her foot above the right corner of the ring signaling the lights had gone out That was when i stepped through the mat and cut it open before popping through just as the lights cut on and grabbed Bianca's ankle dragging her through the hole like planned.

I climbed back through the hole and smiled sinisterly at Rhea watching the way her face contorted in horror. black liquid started to drip from my mouth and onto the mat as I crawled toward Rhea who had backed herself into a corner.

People in the crowd were screaming they hadn't seen me do this since 2012 so to them this was like Christmas it was the original Kalli or as they called her princess. the lights started to flicker as Kalli studded up and got in Rhea's face before the lights went out completely.

when the lights came back, Bianca was standing in the middle of the ring and everything was as if Kalli had never climbed through the bottom of the ring or dragged Bianca through the bottom.

backstage Kalli was laughing at the look on Rhea's face, kalli loved playing mind games with people it was the highlight of being in the WWE. kalli felt arms wrap around her waist and someone placed their chin on her head.

"you look good in your old ring gear," Cody said placing a kiss on her head.

"thank you. I thought it would be nice to wear it again since I'm bringing back Princess" Kalli giggled and leaned back into Cody's chest while watching the rest of the fight on the TV.

princess was my alter ego she's who i became when someone pissed me off or i just wanted to fuck with people who just irritate me in general. the name Princess doesn't fit but i thought it was funny because Princess is such an innocent name but my alter ego is scary and sadistic.

~

Rhea had gone to Stephanie and Hunter complaining about me and the 'stunt' i pulled during her and Bianca's match but they did nothing about it, rhea was scared anyone could see it in her face no matter how hard she tried to hide it.

meanwhile, i was in my dressing room changing out of my ring gear without a care in the world when Cody stunned holding his throat and ribs.

"Cody baby what happened!?" Cody sat down on the sofa and wincing in pain as Kalli walked over to him.

"nothing dont worry" Is he serious or is he just stupid?

"Who was it, Cody?" Cody looked at Kathrine for a moment before sighing and looking away.

"Roman.." you have got to be shitting my dick.