Fear

Kalli was afraid of what he father might do and what he could do as she continued to plead with Cody but he wouldn't listen, then her fears were confirmed as the lights went out in the stadium. she grabbed Cody's hand and moved closer to him as he wrapped his arms around her but a split second later they were snatched away from each other.

"Cody!" Kalli cried before a hand was placed over her mouth silencing her.

when the lights cut back on all she could do was cry and fight against her dad who was holding her as he forced her to watch the ministry jump Cody and Randy beating and kicking them and hitting them with steal chairs and Kendo sticks.

"He couldn't just stay away could he?" Kalli soon gave up and just cried she was helpless and she was weak.

The undertaker released her once he signaled his boys to stop their attack on Cody and Randy. Kalli fell to her knees and crawled over to Cody who was knocked out cold, she held his face in her hands and kissed his forehead saying how sorry she was as the tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I love you and I'm sorry" Kalli stood up and walked over to her father with her head bowed she was doing this for the better whether Cody liked it or not.

The whole time Kalli walked backstage with her dad she was silent and closed off normally she would talk to him and make jokes, but that was when he was her favorite person in the world now she fears him more than anyone else in the world.

"sweetheart dont be upset he was just a boy." The undertaker turned to Kalli and went to caress her head but she flinched away still in fear and shock at what just happened.

"you're right he was just a faze.." Kalli turned and walked away going somewhere in the arena she didn't know where but she was going to walk until she figured that out.

⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫

Six months, Eight days, Four hours, and six minutes was how long it had been since Cody and Kalli last saw each other. well, it was kind of hard when Cody practically dropped off the face of the earth after what happened but Kalli was fine with that it meant she didn't worry about her father.

Not being with Cody was miserable but not seeing him at all was like hell. Kalli never felt like herself anymore it was like a part of her was missing and that part was Cody. people say it's not possible to fall in love with someone in less than three months and that may be true but Kalli felt something for Cody and if she couldn't call it love then it was something close to it.

Kalli was afraid to show that she still felt the tiniest bit of feeling for Cody out of fear of what her father would even though Cody wasn't in the arena the undertaker still had his ways of hurting people and playing mind games on them, kalli has seen it all first hand.