Never

Kalli was easily irritated but right now Cody or should I say Stardust was making her want to smash her head into a wall. Now dont take it the wrong way Cody was persistent but he was more cute with his persistence, stardust on the other was persistent in the most frustrating way in the world.

He was everywhere Kalli turned her head, if she was doing a promo he would interrupt her and try to win her over with his poetic bullshit, if she had won a match he would come out and give her flowers or she would find him waiting in her dressing room with that stupid smirk on his face.

The only thing Kalli was happy about was that her dad wasn't getting involved and beating the hot out of Cody since she told him that she had no interest in him at all well she didn't have any interest in Stardust, Cody was another conversation.

Kalli was in the ring doing a promo when she was cut off in the middle of it by stardust music coming on making her let out a frustrated sigh and curse underneath her breath as she watched him walk down the ramp.

"what the fuck do you want now?" Kalli huffed into the microphone listening as he said some hippy-dippy shit.

"I've just come to see my light in the darkness." stardust climbed into the ring walking around Kalli and circling her as he spoke.

kalli rubbed her temples like she had a headache because Stardust had been giving her a headache for the past six months and she was getting tired of it very fucking tired of it. 

"I dont want that can you I will never want you to get that through your fucking head! I dont want Stardust i won't Cody Garrett Rhodes, my Cody, the Cody that everyone believes in the real Cody!" Kalli felt the tears starting to prick her eyes as she looked at the man she once knew or at least she thought she did.

"and at this point, none of this is worth it without him." Kalli dropped her title belt and microphone before climbing out of the ring and making her way up the ramp ignoring the cheers of the crowd and stardust talking behind her.

After getting back to her locker room she packed her stuff, she was leaving because she couldn't do it anymore from the pressure to keep her title, and then on top of it she felt so alone, and on top of one person who made her on feel on good about herself has completely lost his mind.

⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪⟫⟪

Kalli was packing her bags into the trunk of her car so she could leave the arena. she had informed Vince of her want to leave for a while to get herself together and straighten out her thoughts and he was disappointed but he understood telling her that she would be welcome back when she was ready.

closing her trunk Kalli walked around to the driver's side of the car before she was grabbed by the back of her jacket turned around by someone and pinned to her car. kalli closed her eyes and grunted from the impact.

"come one buttercup," Kalli stared up at Stardust for a moment before leaning up and kissing him hard.

She didn't let go or pull away until she couldn't breathe anymore, they pulled away and rested their foreheads together for a moment before Kalli spoke.

"tell me you love me, even if you dont mean it just tell me you love me one time, please." stardust leaned closer and looked her in the eyes deeply.

"I love you, pretty lady." Kalli blinked her tears away as she pushed him back a little bit so she could open her car door a little just enough for her to get inside.

"I love you, Cody"