-001.

❝ You're such a strange girl

❝ You're such a strange girl. The way you look like you do.❞

──────────★──────────

Rumors spread fastly around town. So does the rumor about a mysterious girl appearing in town out of nowhere, the news soon reached the Madrigal family.

That strange girl is beautiful without doubt.
Her silky hair, her glass skin, her soft lips, her figure and most importantly, her eyes, the moment you look into her eyes you feel lost, like you just cant look away.

The way she stares at you, her expression unreadable. You never knew what she was feeling, her expression always seemed emotionless.

Her beauty was hypnotising, she looks like the perfect girl.

Nobody knew her name, everytime someone would try talking to her -she would give them a small answer, or ignore them. She was so puzzling.

She's been in town for some months now and nobody knew her name until now. At first, very few people knew it. Then it started spreading around like crazy.

Being quiet automatically made you an easy target, however, no one dared to make fun of her. Her eyes spoke for her, she looks harmless yet murderous.

A certain shapeshifter was interested in her from the moment he heared about her sudden appearance in town, he was always curious about her. He wanted to know her.

But he never dared to speak to her, some might say he was admiring her from afar but its more like he was suspicious of her. Everything about her just screams off.

However, he never knew her name until one day he overheard someone talking about her.

Y/n. Her name is Y/n. Her name is stuck in his mind for some reason, he doesn't know why, but his mind keeps wandering back to that strange girl. He is determined to find out more about her.

──────────★──────────

its 4am excuse my grammar 😭🙏