-007.

──────────★──────────

Camilo hasn't stopped thinking about Juliane. He hasn't seen her since she told him about Y/n, but he feels like something is wrong. He feels like something isn't adding up.

He wants to ask Y/n about it, but he doesn't wanna unsettle her in case she has no idea who Juliane is. All of this has been keeping Camilo awake at night, he has this gut feeling that makes him wanna throw up.

After Y/n and Camilo hung out, he was walking home. He was trying to figure out whats wrong and why does all of this feel so weird, he was thinking about Juliane and everything she has told him.

And, speak of the devil, he heared a faint voice whispering his name, next to that same abandoned house him and Juliane had talked in. His eyes widen and he turned to look at the house, he was met with nobody other than Juliane.

She had a very anxious expression on her face, her eyes full of emotion that you couldn't quite tell what she was feeling. It was obvious she was not feeling alright though.

"We have to talk. Now." Juliane said in a very serious tone. Camilo frowned and didn't say anything, he followed the woman into the house once again and sat down.

"Juliane? What's wrong? Where did you go? I tried finding you but couldn't." Camilo said, looking at the woman in a worried way. "Camilo, this is serious. Stop asking questions and listen to me very carefully." Juliane exclaimed seriously.

Camilo just nodded his head and signalled her to start talking. "I can't tell you the details, but Y/n is in danger." She said, looking at the boy in front of her with wide eyes. "What? In danger how?" He asked, staring to get extremely worried.

"I'm not allowed to tell you anything. What i can tell you that she's not safe. Even though she ran away, they still found her." Juliane said, breathing heavily. Her panicked expression made Camilo worry even more. "Who found her? Her family?" He asked, trying to figure out what the hell is happening.

"No, not her family." Juliane shook her head before continuing, "Listen, you need to keep a very close eye on Y/n. You need to be by her side every single second, you cannot let her leave your eyesight."

Camilo was even more confused now. "Juliane, please, i need an explanation now. I can't protect her if i don't know who im protecting her from." He said, desperation and fear in his voice.

"I'm sorry, i wish i could tell you more but i can't. They're after me too." Juliane shook her head and looked away. "Can i ask Y/n about it?" he asked.

"No. She doesn't know she's in danger and you can't warn her either. If she finds out I told you any of this, she's most likely gonna try to end her life. We can't lose her in any way."

Camilo stayed quiet after that, thinking of what exactly to do. He can't just be up her ass 24/7, but Juliane said he needs to be by her side every second. What is he supposed to do now? He doesn't know anything except the fact he needs to keep her safe, but from what? Is someone trying to hurt her? Juliane said its not her family so who could it be?

"I'm so sorry you have to give through this. All of us are putting ourselves in danger, i'm sorry you had to get involved into this now. Please, if anyone ends up getting hurt, i'm terribly sorry." Juliane broke the silence, hugging Camilo. Tears are streaming down her face and Camilo isn't sure what to do in this situation.

He pat Juliane's back. "I have no idea what's going on, but i swear im gonna try my best to protect her from whoever is putting her in danger." Camilo whispered.

Juliane smiled weakly at him and led him to the door. He smiled back and she closed the door.

He was about to start walking home but he remembered something, Juliane said he needs to be by her side. So he decided to go back where he left Y/n and just stay with her.

"Y/n?" Camilo called out, he got to the roof of the building and looked around. Y/n was sitting on the roof, her legs crossed and she was rolling a joint.

He sighed in relief upon seeing the girl. "What are you doing here?" She asked in confusion. The boy sat across from her and sighed deeply. Y/n raised an eyebrow at him and stared at him. "I have a personal question."

This made Y/n even more confused. What is he doing here so late and what question could he possibly ask? The girl raised an eyebrow and signalled him to continue. "Do you maybe have like a relative or something by the name.... Juliane?" The moment those words left his mouth, he could see Y/n's eyes go wide and guilt immediately started eating him up upon seeing her reaction.

"You don't have to answer that, forget i even asked. Im sorr-" Camilo began to apologise, he regrets saying anything at all. "Juliane is here?!" Y/n raised her voice for the first time ever. Camilos eyes widen at her reaction and his jaw dropped ever so slightly, unsure of what to say.

Y/n shook her head. "Sorry, but is she here?" she asked in a quieter voice, the anxious expression still visible on her face.

Camilo slowly nodded his head at the girl. "Take me to her. Now."

──────────★──────────