-005.

❝ It hurt because i knew i couldn't do anything about it ❞

──────────★──────────

After the incident, a few days passed in a blur. She didn't do anything interesting, but the tradition continued. Camilo would visit her everyday and she grew more and more comfortable with him.

She didn't know why, but something about him just made her feel different. He made her feel different.

His smile, his eyes, his hair, his face, everything. Every thing about him made her feel attached to him.

She could stare at him all day and wouldn't get bored.

Because of this, she tried to be more distant. Not because she doesn't like him, its because she's scared that she's gonna get hurt again. Even though its already hurting, knowing that she could never be his because who would love a girl like her?

There is so many things wrong with her, yet she never tries to fix it because she finds some weird comfort in her own sadness and suffering. Feeling better makes her feel worse.

She hates the fact she already likes him, even though she barley knows him. Isn't it interesting how people youve known for such a short time can give you more comfort than people you've known for years?

She wants to see herself through his eyes, she needs him to explain what he thinks of her in extreme detail. She wants him to hug her and tell her its okay, but she'll never ask for any of that because she knows he doesn't like her that way. She's just scared of rejection.

What if he already likes someone?

One of the many reasons why she's getting so distant from him is because she doesn't wanna ruin him. I mean, look at him, he's happy. She doesn't want him to end up like her, she doesn't want him to suffer because of her.

Little does she know, he's willing to let himself get ruined if it means she's gonna get better, whether she wants it or not. He doesn't know her past or anything, but he knows she's been through a lot and that she's going through a lot right now. He knows that feeling a little bit too much, so he wants her to feel happy even if it means sacrificing his happiness for hers.

──────────★──────────