-006.

❝ Your imperfections are my kinds of my perfection ❞

Tw: drugs, mentions of suicide
──────────★──────────

Camilo is sitting beside the girl, wanting to ask something, but he wasn't sure if he wants to know the answer.

He's hesitant, he doesn't want her to think he's judging her or something. Far from that, actually.

"Why... did you try to overdose?" He asked quietly. His voice barely louder than a whisper. Camilo waited for the girls answer, fidgeting with his hands.

She looked at him, she looked dead yet alive. "I tried to.. kill myself." She whispered. "Huh?" Camilo asked, he barely heared her and didn't quite catch what she said. "Nothing." Y/n said, brushing it off. "No, please repeat that. I didn't hear you that well..." He pushed, not wanting to believe in what he thinks he heared.

The girl just shaked her head, not wanting to say that again. Camilo just sighed and decided to drop the topic. "I have another question." He said. Y/n shot him a look, signaling him to continue.

"How.. or why, did you come here." His question made the girls eyes widen a bit. She desperately wants to forget her past but it seems like everything around her keeps reminding her of it.

"No." she simply said, as funny as it sounds, she literally means it. She doesn't wanna talk about it. Camilo looked away, deep in thought. The sun was setting, which meant he has to go home. "Okay.. ill see you tomorrow, Y/n." He smiled a little at her, trying to brighten up the mood.

She nodded and glanced at him. The boy stood up and looked at her one last time before going home.

On his way, he ran into a woman hes also never seen before. "You know Y/n?" She asked, her panicked expression made Camilo worry.

"Uhm, yes. Why are you asking?" He answered, unsure of what he should say. "Did she tell you anything about her past?" The woman asked, he shook his head no. "Good. Do you have a minute? I'd like to talk to you about something." She said, Camilo was hesitant but said yes, maybe he's gonna get to know more about her if he lets the woman talk to him.

The woman took his hand and lead him to a small house, further away from the town. She let him sit on a chair meanwhile she sat on the opposite side.

"Im sorry if im stepping overboard but.. are you like her relative or something? A friend maybe?" Camilo asked the woman curiously. "Thats not important, what is important is her and her past." she dodged the question.

"Do you wanna know more about her? Her past? Family?" The woman asked. "Can i at least get your name? Before you start?" Camilo asked. "Juliane."

"Okay, Juliane. What do you have to say?" He asked. Juliane took a deep breath before starting. "Y/n... doesn't come from a loving family. Drug addiction and alcoholism runs in her family and she's obviously picking up on it. She ran away from her family not too long ago, her parents were always rough towards her and i guess she couldn't take it anymore." Juliane finished her rant with a deep breath, tears threatening to start streaming down her face.

To say Camilo was shocked was an understatement. He didn't know how to react nor what to say to all this information he just found out. "Whatever you do, please save her." Juliane added, looking at the young boy in front of him with a lor of sympathy for Y/n.

"How do you... how do you know all this?" Camilo asked after a few moments of complete silence, not sure how to process everything. "It doesn't matter, i just wanted to warm you. She's... lets just say a bit difficult. She doesn't know how to ask for help, she doesn't know how to express her feelings properly and most importantly, she refuses to get help because she thinks she cant be better. She's at her lowest, she tried to attempt 8 times already, the first time she tried to attempt she was 10 and the last time way a couple of months ago."

"...9 times." Camilo whispered. "What?" Juliane's eyes widen at what he said. "She tried to commit.. again? When?"

"A couple of days ago, she tried to overdose. I saved her." He answered quietly. There was a gasp heared from the woman sitting across him. "Please, save her from herself. She's been taking drugs since 11, i don't know how much time she has left if she continues making herself worse."

"I am begging you, Camilo, make her happy." Juliane asked, a tear sliding down her face onto her lap. Her head was low and quiet sobs were heard from her. Camilo took that as a sign to leave, as it was dark outside already. "Thank you, Jualiane, for telling me this. Im gonna try my very best to stop her suffering." He smiled a little and with that, he left.

But he stopped himself. He ran back to the house he was just in and opened the door. "Juliane, how the hell do you know my name-?!" He stopped himself once he realized there was nobody in the house, he called her name a few times but was met with silence.

He took a few steps back and started running towards his house. Deep thoughts occupied his mind, all this feels so wrong. He feels so wrong for hearing about her traumatic past without her consent. Maybe he shouldn't have let Jualiane tell him all that.

──────────★──────────