-003.

❝ You're such a strange girl

❝ You're such a strange girl. I think you come from another world. ❞

Tw: sh
──────────★──────────

Just like he said, he visited the girl once again. He stood behind her, waiting for to notice him even tho she knew who was standing behind her from the moment he came.

"Camilo." She suddenly said, Camilo widened his eyes. He waited a few seconds before answering. "Yes?" he said curiously.

"Are you gonna stand there or sit down?" She questioned him softly. He quietly sat down next to her again.

"How do you know my name?" Camilo asked. "Everyone knows you, what kind of a question is that?" She answered, her voice full of sass.

"Why are you talking to me, Camilo?" Y/n asked, kind of surprised that he even bothered to visit her again after she barely said a word to him yesterday.

The way she says his name is satisfying, Camilo found himself wanting to hear her say his name over and over again. "I told you yesterday, silly, i wanna get to know you more." He answered truthfully with a small smile on his face as he teased.

She hummed, after a few moments of silence. She suddenly stood up, Camilo looked at her in surprise but kept sitting. She started walking away until she turned to him and raised an eyebrow.

"You coming or not?" It took him a few seconds to process her question. Did she just ask him to hang out with her in her own way?

Camilo smiled widely and stood up. He happily walked over to her and the duo started walking, leaving the abandoned building.

He was following her as she walked further away from town. "Where are we going?" He asked curiously. "You'll see." a tiny smile appeared on the girls face that didn't go unnoticed by him.

They walked in a comfortable silence, both of them seemed deep in thought. Camilo was surprised by how much Y/n talked today, thats the most he ever heared her talk. He was happy that she was a bit more open than yesterday.

On the other hand, Y/n was lowkey panicking. She feels weirdly comfortable with Camilo already even tho she only met him yesterday. She heared of him before, of course, but she never thought she'd actually befriend him.

Safe to say she was anxious, this is her first time actually talking to someone for more than a few minutes ever since she ran away. She hoped he was not gonna give up on her, hoped that hes gonna patiently wait for her to open up.

"Y/n!" Camilos raised voice snapped her out of her thoughts. She gave him a questioning look. "I already called you three times! Can you please tell me where we're going?" he asked.

"Sorry, i zoned out. We're here." She answered and showed him a big flower field, it looked looked like the perfect place to watch sunsets.

Y/n walked to the middle of the field and sat down, enjoying the view. Camilo sat down next to her, waiting for her to say something.

"You're the first person i ever took here. This place is my safe spot, other than that abandoned building ." She said, smiling a little bit as she looked at him. He smiled warmly back at her

"For real? Im glad you trust me enough to show me this." Camilo exclaimed happily. The weather was warm and the sun looked like its about to set. Y/n took a deep breath before saying, "Please dont judge me, okay?" she said, softly and anxiously.

Camilo raised an eyebrow but answered her with a smile anyways. Y/n took rolled up her sleeves because she was getting hot, the second her arm was exposed - you could see scars all over them. She looked away in shame, maybe this was a bad thing to do. 'What if he thinks im weird now?' she thought to herself.

He stared at her scars and then looked at her with a sympathetic smile. "Whats wrong? Why the anxious look?" He giggled a bit and playfully nudged her.

"I dont know, im not used to letting people see my scars." she answered, looking at him with pain in her eyes.

"Why? They tell stories, you know?" Camilo explained, there was a moment of silence before he spoke up again. "Whats your story?" He asked.

She tensed up at his question, he noticed that and panicked. "I can also tell you a story how i got a scar on my leg, if it makes you feel more comfortable." he added, trying to make her feel better.

Slowly, she nodded. Quite curious about his scar. Camilo then nodded and smiled, "When i was 7, i was playing with ny cousins outside and i accidentally ran into a stand that selled sewing supplies. I knocked over the whole table and accidentally cut myself, i still have the scar." He said, chuckling as he remembers the moment.

He could see Y/n smile a little, which made him happy. "Your turn," he said. "you dont have to, if you're not comfortable yet, okay?" he continued.

"How i got my scars?" Y/n started. "Its simple, really. I cut myself." She stated, her face blank but you could hear nervousness in her voice as she confessed.

Camilo stayed silent for a second before speaking up. "You dont have to explain why yet, i understand if you're not ready. But just know im here for you." He smiles warmly at her.

Y/n let out a small gasp as she heared his words. 'Here for me?' she thought to herself. "Thank you." She whispered.

Camilo just hummed in return. The duo enjoyed the sunset in a comfortable silence.

──────────★──────────