◈10◈

He didn't even look at me during the meeting. I suddenly felt
restless and annoyed by his behavior even though it was what I wanted. I realized that even though I had quarrels with him, his attention gave me peace.

"Miss Y/N?!!" Jungkook suddenly called me during the meeting.

"Y-yeah?" I said shocked.

"Tell us if you have any idea on this," he said in his famously cold voice.

"Ah...I think if we can convince people through examples, it will be able to attract people's attention. Most of the advertisements show unrealistic things. As a result, people take it as fun. But if we give people examples through reality, Then people will understand the quality of the product," I explained.

"So, what kind of advertising are you suggesting?" Miss Lina asked.

"I think the new perfume should be presented with attractive aroma as well as health aspects. We can organize a party that day and present some models using this perfume. Let some people dance with them for 3 minutes so that they can understand the enchanting smell of 'Fragrancy' perfume."

"What...? We're talking about commercials and you're talking about parties, dances, attractions? Are you in the right mind?" Yunjin said with a sarcastic tone.

I realized she was saying this out of jealousy. Because her idea is common but mine is different. Besides, she saw me at Jungkook's cabin that day. Since then she misbehaving with me.

I didn't answer her. Because Jungkook is the boss, if there is any problem, he will tell himself. Moreover, whoever has any idea here, he will say that. From here, the best one will be accepted.

"I like your idea, Miss Y/N. It's unique. Good job. Then we'll organize everything according to this idea. Miss Lina, you fix the tasks and distribute them appropriately among the workers," Jungkook said.

"Yes, sir."

Everyone was happy that Jungkook accepted this idea of ​​mine. Everyone congratulated me. But the only person who wasn't happy is Yunjin. Her face darkened and she seethed with anger. She looked at me as if she would have killed me if there was no one in the room. But fanning the flames of her jealousy, I smiled triumphantly at her.

She flared up with anger and stormed out past everyone. It's rude but since she's Jungkook's girlfriend, no one will tell her anything. I sighed and packed my things and prepared to leave.

Everyone had already left but Jungkook was still there. He had everything pre-arranged but still stood. Is he waiting for me?

"Y/N?" he said as I was walked past him.

I stopped on my tracks. He continued, "Wait after office hour ends today. I have something to talk to you about."

I stood silent for a while. His words alone were enough to stir my heart. I didn't know what to say. Then I said, "Okay," and walked out.

● ● ●

Time ran out. Office hours are over. Everyone started leaving. I didn't go. I didn't want to face Jungkook. But... something is holding me back.

I have to go get Junho too. I called there and said I would be ten minutes late. They agreed to wait but I have to hurry up.

After I waited for a while, I saw Jungkook coming out of his office. I made up my mind that there will be no more fighting today. Let him say whatever he says, peace be upon him.

Jungkook came up to me and asked, "Here or in my office?"

"Here. Hurry up because I'm in a hurry," I said because I didn't want to be locked in his office again.