After Training Pick Up

As Aurora leaned against the windshield of her sleek Bugatti Chiron, her posture exuded an air of effortless confidence. With one leg bent and the other stretched out, she appeared relaxed yet poised, her cropped hoodie and leather jacket adding a touch of urban chic to her ensemble.

As the Arsenal women's players began to make their way out of the training grounds, they were met with the unexpected sight of Aurora perched against the car. Their steps faltered, their eyes widening in disbelief as they took in the scene before them.

"Is that...?" Beth began, her voice trailing off as she nudged Lotte, her eyes fixed on Aurora's figure.

"Blake Dawn?" Lotte whispered, her tone filled with awe and disbelief. "No way..."

The players exchanged incredulous looks, their expressions a mixture of shock and excitement. They couldn't quite believe their eyes, the sight of Aurora leaning against the car leaving them mesmerized.

"Damn, she's hot," Jordan remarked, her voice barely above a whisper as she watched Aurora from afar.

"Yeah, especially in that position," Danielle added, her gaze lingering on Aurora's relaxed stance against the car.

As they continued to watch in fascination, whispers rippled through the group, speculation running rampant about why Aurora was there and what she was doing. The question on everyone's mind was why she had chosen to make an appearance at the training grounds.

"Why do you think she's here?" Beth pondered aloud, her curiosity piqued by Aurora's unexpected presence.

Lotte shrugged, her eyes still fixed on Aurora. "Who knows," she replied.

As Alex emerged from the training grounds, her attention focused on the conversation she was having on her phone. Unaware of her surroundings, she walked directly into Lotte, who was standing perfectly still, her gaze fixed on Aurora leaning against the car. She quickly regained her balance and glanced around, perplexed by the odd behaviour of her teammates.

"What's going on?" Alex asked, a hint of amusement in her voice as she looked to Lotte and the others, who were still standing frozen in place.

Lotte simply gestured towards Aurora, who was leaning against the car with an air of casual confidence. Alex's eyes widened in recognition, and a soft chuckle escaped her lips as she observed her friend's unexpected presence.

"Oi, superstar! New ride, huh? Are you here to give your favourite footballer a lift, or is this baby a gift for me instead?" Alex quipped, a mischievous grin playing on her lips.

As Alex's playful comment echoed across the parking lot, Aurora's laughter erupted, drawing the attention of the group of stunned footballers. With a smirk playing on her lips, Aurora gracefully made her way over to the group, her confident stride causing heads to turn and whispers to spread among the Arsenal players.

As she approached, the girls found themselves frozen in place, their eyes wide with shock and disbelief. Aurora, undeterred by their reaction, wrapped her arms around Alex in a warm embrace, her playful demeanour contrasting with the nervous energy radiating from the rest of the team.

"It's definitely not a gift for you," Aurora teased, her voice laced with amusement, "but yes, I'm here to give my favourite footballer a lift."

A ripple of excitement and nervous laughter spread through the group as Aurora's words sank in. However, her next remark sent a wave of hushed whispers and wide-eyed stares through the group.

"Just don't tell Alexia I said that," Aurora added with a mischievous grin, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

Jordan turned to Aurora with a curious expression. "So, who's your favourite footballer?" she asked, a hint of amusement in her voice.