Acting "Normal" + new songs

During training, the tension between Leah and Alex is palpable, evident in their strained interactions and distant body language. As the Arsenal ladies gather on the field, preparing for drills and exercises, it's clear that something has unsettled the usually dynamic duo.

Leah and Alex avoid each other's gaze, opting to stay at opposite ends of the field. When it comes time to pair up for drills, they instinctively gravitate toward other teammates, leaving an awkward gap between them.

Their teammates exchange knowing glances, sensing the tension in the air. Whispers ripple through the group as they speculate about what could have caused the rift between Leah and Alex, two players who were once inseparable on and off the field.

As the tension between Leah and Alex becomes palpable during training, their teammates notice and approach them with concern.

"What's up, Leah? Alex?" Beth asks, her brow furrowed with worry.

Alex's response is curt. "Ask Leah," she replies, her tone tinged with frustration.

Leah sighs, feeling the weight of her mistake. "I messed up," she admits, her voice heavy with regret.

Alex adds under her breath, "More than messed up."

Leah's heart sinks, hurt by Alex's remark. She quietly walks away, leaving her teammates puzzled and worried.

Turning to Alex for clarification, they find her shaking her head in frustration before she strides off in the opposite direction, leaving them bewildered and eager to understand what could have caused such a rift between their usually close-knit teammates.

As they exit the training grounds, the Arsenal ladies spot Aurora's car waiting nearby. The sight prompts playful teasing from the girls, who jest with Leah about her "girl" coming to pick her up.

"Leah, looks like your girl's here," Lotte teases, nudging Leah with a grin.

Leah quietly dismisses the notion, saying, "She's not here for me."

Meanwhile, Alex rolls her eyes at the banter and strides past Leah, heading towards Aurora's car without a word.

Seeing Alex get nearer to Aurora's car, Beth's voice cuts through the air.

"Hey, wait a second!" Beth called out, jogging over to the car.

"Aurora, when are we getting our live show like the one the Man City girls did?" She asks eagerly, her eyes bright with anticipation.

Aurora's smile widened slightly at Beth's excitement. "I'm free now if you all want to follow me to my place," she offered.

Beth's eyes lit up with excitement. "Seriously?" she exclaimed, unable to contain her enthusiasm.

Aurora nodded, and Beth dashed back to the group, relaying the news with excitement. The other players exchanged glances, then followed Beth's lead, their curiosity piqued by the prospect of an impromptu gathering at Aurora's place.

As Beth hurried back to the group, Alex approached Aurora, concern etched on her face. "Are you okay?" she asked softly. "I know Leah's probably coming too, riding with Lotte."

Aurora nodded, offering a reassuring smile. "Yeah, I'm fine," she replied, though Alex could sense a hint of tension beneath her words.

Beth's excitement was palpable as she returned, announcing that she, Danielle, Lotte, Jordan, and Leah would all join Aurora. Oblivious to any tension, she didn't notice the slight shift in atmosphere between Alex and Aurora when she mentioned Leah's presence.

As the group arrived at Aurora's house, their collective gasps echoed through the air. The sheer grandeur and elegance of the mansion left them awestruck. The pristine white exterior stood against a backdrop of lush greenery, exuding an air of luxury and sophistication.