Dms & Hard Conversations

Dawn.of.Blake
Hey
I actually don't know what to say, you've probably seen all the posts and edits and comments and stuff after my interview saying I want to meet you
Sorry if its causing ur phone to blow up

Katie_Mccabe11
Hiya
No worries
Big fan of yours
super pissed leah hasn't introduced us yet

Dawn.of.Blake
Fr???? Don't lie
to be fair ive only recently met the other girls
I would ask if u wanted to meet sometime soon but U arent in England and I'm about to go Spain

Katie_Mccabe11
Y would I lie?
Maybe you could come here at some point then

Dawn.of.Blake
Maybe I just might Mccabe.
I gtg rn gotta leave to make it to the plane on time

Katie_Mccabe11
Bet, come Ireland and I'll show you around
Alright, talk later

Aurora gathers her belongings, her mind still preoccupied with the recent conversation with Katie. As she heads towards the door, a sudden, loud bang echoes through the room, causing her to jump in surprise.

She hesitates, her hand hovering over the doorknob, uncertainty written on her face. Another bang follows, more insistent this time, and Aurora exhales slowly, mentally preparing herself for whatever confrontation awaits on the other side.

With a resigned sigh, she opens the door, revealing Leah standing there, her expression a mix of urgency and desperation.

"Thank god you haven't left yet," Leah said as Aurora opened the door.

"I'm leaving now, Leah. I don't have time for this," Aurora replied, her tone firm.

"Please, just hear me out," Leah pleaded.

Aurora hesitated, her eyes betraying a mixture of weariness and curiosity. "Fine. Make it quick."

Leah stepped inside, and Aurora closed the door behind her, the latch clicking into place. The room was cloaked in a heavy silence as they faced each other, tension crackling in the air.

"I messed up, Aurora. I know I hurt you, and I'm really sorry about it," Leah finally spoke, her voice tinged with remorse.

Aurora's expression softened, but she remained guarded, her arms crossed defensively over her chest.

"You should've thought about that before," Aurora replied, her voice steady but tinged with a hint of sadness.

"I know, and I'm sorry. But please, just give me a chance to make things right," Leah implored, her eyes pleading for forgiveness.

Aurora sighed, the weight of the situation evident in her weary gaze. "I don't have time for this, Leah. I'm leaving."

With that, Aurora turned away, her resolve firm as she headed for the door, leaving Leah standing alone in the dimly lit hallway, her heart heavy with regret.

Leah stood at Aurora's doorstep, her heart pounding with anticipation and desperation. "Rory, please, just listen to me," she pleaded, her voice laced with urgency.

Aurora hesitated, her hand resting on the doorknob, her expression a mix of resignation and frustration. "Leah, I don't have time for this. I need to catch my flight," she replied, her voice strained.

"I promise I'll let you go, but I need you to listen," Leah implored, her eyes pleading for just a moment of Aurora's attention.

With a heavy sigh, Aurora relented, nodding reluctantly. "Fine, but make it quick. I don't want to miss my flight, and if I do, you're paying for the new tickets," she warned, her tone firm.