How you meet

*RINNNNNNNNGGGG* The bells filled my ears as I started to walk to class. First day of my new school "Great" I thought. My mom and dad had loss both there jobs and were now living in a small apartment with my five year old brother Alex. Before all this happened our family was quite wealthy I mean we did have to sell our living room furniture and replace it with bean bags. My dad is going to an interview today hopefully he gets the job-"Hey watch where your going!" I looked up and there in front of me was a boy about my age and had brown hair and brown eyes he looked pretty cute- "Are you gonna keep staring at me or are you going to move out of my way. Oh sorry was all you said and stepped out of the way. Finally you found your class and walked up to the teacher to tell him that you were a new student. The teacher asked you to go up infront of the class and say your name. You walked up to the front where everyone one could see you and said" Hi um... my name is Y/N L/N".The teacher spoke up and said" Carl could you raise your hand so Y/N could sit next to you? I could but I don't want to.He said you rolled your eyes and thought wow the boy from earlier this is gonna be fun.