Imagine for 12345noah

The sun was setting and Carl wasn't home yet. You decide to call his phone to make sure he's okay. Taking out your (type of phone) the notification of a text popped up. Carl- I'm gonna be home soon just gotta do some deliveries,love you Sydney. Relieved that he's okay you put your phone away and decide to take a shower. By the time your done you walk into your room in a towel. Your blackish redish hair dripping wet.Drips of water running down you body.Once you close your door your surprised to see Carl there smirking."Carl!,uh you scared me!" You say,turning to go to your clothes. Instead Carl picks you up and throws you on the bed kissing your lips softly. "You know I love you Sydney,right?",Carl says to you in a deep yet gentle tone. Your smirk and nod your head.Carl slowly travels his hand down to the bottom of your towel and traces his fingers up your thigh softly. He then places kisses down your neck as he takes off your towel leaving you naked. He takes off his black shirt and starts to kiss you all over your body. "Hey it's not fair you get to have your pants on." You say making a pouty face. You then help him unbutton his pants and take off his underwear."Your so beautiful you know that Sydney?" He whispers into your ear making you blush. "Oh, almost forgot!" Next to you was a night stand which held condoms. He slid it on and positioned himself to your entrance. "Are you ready?" Carl says softly worried that he's pressuring you. Yet, you nod your head and once you do he slowly slides in,teasing you. "Carl.." you moan,"Please faster". He smirks and grinds in to you faster and harder your legs shaking from each time he thrust into you. He throws his head back moaning your name over and over again. "Sydney,I'm gonna cum!" Carl says going faster with each thrust. Moans fill the room until he finally cums. He lays down next to you,both of you out of breath. "I love you Sydney" "I love you too Carl. The both of you lay there until Fiona walks in the room. "Hey do you guys wan- ew!" Fiona says putting her hand out and turning her head he other direction. "All I wanted was to ask you guys if you wanted pizza and this is what I get! Thanks!" She says leaving the room while you and Carl laugh your asses off.