When he asks for you to be his girlfriend

It's been months since Carl and I have been friends. I kinda misjudged him at first but when you get to know him he's really nice. *phone vibrates*  It's a text from Carl. C-carl Y-you. C-hey Y/N um..wanna go to the park? Y- yea sure i'm just gonna do my homework really quick. C-k so is 6:00 fine? Y-perfect c u then bye:) C- BYE!   After about a couple minutes you finished your homework and picked up your phone to check the time. 5:20 just enough time you took a quick shower and brushed your H/T. You put some eye shadow on, mascara, and lip gloss. Running to your closet you put on a black crop top with the font To good for you a black button sweater and some gray leggings with black boots and a cute panda winter hat. Picking up your phone again it was 5:45. You ran down stairs and told your parents wear you were going. Finally you reached the park gosh it was freezing. Looking around you  found Carl sitting on the swings. You took a seat next to him and said what's up. He didn't look at you but just pointed at the floor. Looking down you found writing carved on the white cotton snow. Will you go out with me? After reading this you looked up at Carl with his eyes full of hope. "Yes" you replied and both of your lips met moving like they were meant to be together. I guess this was your early Christmas present.