Summer Fun or should i say REVENGE =-=

Wow finally summer is here *sarcastic YAY* Well at least ill probably be indoors most of the times you thought but as soon as that thought came into your mind Carl had covered the TV out of your view.Carl why did you do that for?! We are going to the pool Carl demanded. Noooooooo! You yelled while Carl lifted you up and brought you to the bathroom."Here I got this for you" he gave you a bag and walked out. You looked inside curious on what he gave you. It was a cute/smexy two piece bathing suit the color of light ocean aqua with clear gems on the side. Out of defeat you put on the bathing suit, ran upstairs and put on some jean shorts with a (f/c) tank top and some sandals. Ready Y/N? Yep you replied. I mean i guess a little tan won't hurt much. When you guys got to the community pool there were so many people there. Oh no great Heather and Michael. Heather was your BFF since kindergarten until she betrayed you by stealing your now ex boyfriend Michael. Hmm... I wonder if? A great idea popped in your head. Carl come here for a seck. Sure babe what do you nee-WHA! You had pushed him in the pool right infront of Heather and Michael. You guys laughed and splashed each other. Once you were done you put your arms around his shoulder with still them looking at you with a jealous face you could tell Michael regretted what he did. "Carl i love you and i mean it" you say serious not wanting to get revenge anymore. I love you too Y/N. He says and both of you kiss. Heather just stomped away yelling "WHY CAN'T I HAVE A RELATIONSHIP LIKE THAT?!! You had a wide grin on your face.