He gets in a fight

"Carl stop hes not worth it!" you yell at Carl. Previously you and Carl had decided to take a walk in the park. You had on gray yoga pants and a sports bra on while Carl had on some pair of shorts and was shirtless(YASSSS) Anyway you guys started jogging and in 15 mins you heard a familiar voice that you never wanted to hear again say some thing rude. "Hey Y/N still got the good looking butt who's the dork?" your ex Matthew said. He wasnt like Micheal your other ex nooo he did something much worst.Matthew decided to take a pic of you naked while in the shower and posted on a website with the caption my sl*t. What a f*cking jerk. "Excuse me dont be looking at my girls butt and who you calling dork sh*t face?" Matthew looks around " Uh you and you dont want to mess with me i bring on the fire." Carl says (OMG THIS IS MY FAV PART) "Bring it B*tch!" and thats whats happening now."Carl stop hes nit worth it!" No i have to babe... After about at least 15 mins Carl beats up Matthew and looks back up at you. You gasp ," Omg Carl lets go home so i can fix you up" You say. When you get to the Gallagher's house you go into the freezer and get an ice pack. "I could always fight for my girl as long as she's there to kiss me and make the boo boos go away, Carl with his cheeky self says. Wow im so glad i have a boyfriend like Carl you thought.