Imagine for australian_baby

Tonight you and Carl were going out since you guys have been away from each other for awhile. He told you that you guys were going out to eat. You wore a a gray top,jeans,and your hair in a bun(pic above). You get a notification from Carl saying that he was outside. Once you step foot outside you are immediately blinded by someone's hands. You scream,trying to remove the hands when you hear Carl's voice. "Sh,sh it's just me". Relieved you ask him why he's still covering your eyes. It's a surprise Ty", He says. He puts a blind fold on you making sure you don't peek. He puts you in the car safely and drives to the surprise destination. Once you feel the car stop Carl takes you out and guides to the place. "Andd open!" You were astonished. The beautiful sunset on the beach while the soothing sound of the waves crashing made you gasp. "Carl it's so beautiful",You say smiling. "Not as beautiful as you",Carl says while reaching out of he's pocket and bringing out a black box. "Open it" he says impatiently. You open the box to find a gold necklace with your name Tylia on it. You kiss Carl and ask him if he can put it on you. He does wrapping it around your neck.After he puts it on he softly kisses your neck until he finds your sweets spot. You moan soflty, not wanting him to stop he puts you down on a blanket and removes your shirt. You take off his and kiss him again this time more passionately. He takes off his pants and takes yours off kissing your stomach. "Tylia, your so beautiful",Carl says while he take off you underwear then his. "Are you ready?" He says concern. You nod your head and let the pleasure go through your body as he places himself in you. Further and further,over and over again on your g-spot faster each time. He kisses your neck as you moan his name. "C-Carl" you say. He thrust even faster into your body making you tremble. "Fuck,I'm gonna cum",he says. Just as he's about to, he pulls out. You lick your lips and flip him over laying on his chest. "I love you Carl"you say looking in his eyes. "I love you more Tylia". And there you guys lay on the beach in each others arms.