Struggling to Go Home

[In the meantime, the boat sails to Antarctica for 2501 Miles South by the Penguins on an important mission.]

Skipper: Well, boys, it's gonna be ice-cold sushi for breakfast.

[They high five each other and Rico slaps the captain again.]

Skipper: Rico.

[Rico Grab the bottle of beer and shakes it so the beer can blast off]

...

[Melman prepares his grave for his predicted death and reads it]

Melman: Well, since I'm doomed to die on this forsaken island, I, Melman Mankiewicz, being of sound mind and unsound body, have divided my estate equally among the three of you. [The wave erases ths rest of the message of his final moments] Oh… Sorry, Alex.

Marty: Hey! A latrine. Nice work, Melman. Outdoor plumbing.

Michael: No, it's not a latrine. It's a grave! You sent Melman to his grave! Are you happy?

Marty: Aw, come on. This isn't the end. This is a whole new beginning. This could be the best that's ever happened to us.

Alex: No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. This is not the best thing that's ever happened to us!

Melman: Yeah! You abused the power of the birthday wish and brought this bad luck on all of us. So why'd you tell your wish? You're not supposed to do that.

Marty: Wait a minute. I didn't wanna tell you. Remember? You guys made me tell you.

Melman: Oh, OK.

Marty: Besides, this isn't bad luck. This is good luck. Look around. There's no fences, no schedule. This place is beautiful. Baby, we were born…

Alex: OK. OK. I've had enough of this. This is your side of the island, and this is our side of the island. That is the bad side, where you can prance and skip like a magical pixie horse and do whatever the heck you wanna do all day long. And this, this is the good side for those who love New York and care about going home.

Marty: Come on.

Alex: No, no. Back! Back! Back! Back!

Gloria: You know what? This isn't good.

Marty: OK! You all have your side, and I'll have mine. And if you need me, I'll be over here, on the fun side of the island, having a good old time! A gay old time! A yay old time! A Yabba-dabba-doo old time!

Alex: That’s not the fun side, this is the fun side! This is the fun side, where we'll have a great time surviving until we go home. Whoo! I love this side. This side's the best. That side stinks! You're on the Jersey side of this cesspool!!

Marty: Wilma!!!

Melman: Well, now what do we do?

Alex: Don't worry, Melman. I have a plan to get us rescued.

Christian: Okay, you guys do that. I'll find some food to survived.

...

[At nightfall, Alex builds a statue that looks like the Statue of Liberty]

Alex: Can't wait to see the look on Marty's face when he sees this. Ooh. Just look at him. He's helpless without us. Shut up, Spalding!

Gloria: I've been standing here for hours, man. How long do I have to pose like this?

Alex: She is finito. I defy any rescue boat within a million miles to miss this baby. When the moment is right, we will ignite the beacon of liberty and be rescued from this awful nightmare! What do you think? Pretty cool, huh? How's the liberty fire going, Melman?