Plane Ride Home

[In Africa, a male adult lion named Zuba was playing with his infant son Alakay.]

Zuba: No, no, son

Zuba: No, no, son. Over here. See the lion? Look at the lion and get the lion. (Sighs and grunts) Now, son, if you're gonna grow up and be like your daddy someday, you gotta learn how to fight.

Alakay: Da-da.

Zuba: [Chuckles] Now, Alakay, let me show you something, OK? You see this mark? You and me are the same. When you're bigger, you'll wanna be an Alpha Lion, just like your daddy. Now let me see you fight. Ready? No, Alakay. No dancing! You just amuse yourself, don't you? You're a strange kid. You're a strange one. I'm... (Laughing) Now, come on, let's try it again. No, Alakay. Stop that right now. Doggone it!

[From the bushes, a male lion with a stylish mane comes up. His name is Makunga.]

Makunga: It's so disappointing when they don't grow up the way you want to

Zuba: Makunga. You're not challenging me again, are you?

Makunga: Look on the bright side, Zuba. After I defeat you and take over as the alpha lion, you'll have so much more time to spend with your pathetic excuse of a son.

Zuba: Before I kick your butt, let me ask you: Why do you even want to become the alpha lion?

Makunga: I'm better looking, I have better hair, I'm deceivingly smart.... and I want everyone else to do what I say.

Zuba: (Groans)

Makunga: We'll fight on three. One...

Zuba: Pay attention, Alakay. Daddy will show you how it's done.

Makunga: Two, three!

[Zuba starts fighting Makunga while Alakay continued playing with the butterfly. He saw a small rope and Alakay followed it.]

Zuba: Who's the alpha lion?

Makunga: You are.

Zuba: Don't you forget it. And that, Alakay, is how you attack... Alakay?

[Alakay followed yhe rope until he was trapped by hunters]

Hunter: That's it. Here, kitty, kitty.

Hunter 2: This one's a beauty. He'll be worth a few bucks.