Circus Practice

[Meanwhile with the Circus]

Mort: Come on, Maurice, give it to me!

Stefano: More-a boomstick, Rico! I really want to fly!

Esmeralda, Esperanza and Ernestina: Whoa!

Marty: Are you really going to shoot yourself out of that thing?

Stefano: I've always dreamed of doing this, from time I was a little pup, to be a human cannonball! Except, you know... he gets in the cannon a sea lion cannonball.

Marty: Is it dangerous?

Stefano: "Is it dangerous?" Yes, of course it's dangerous!

Marty: Now, are you sure about this?

Stefano: I'm sure.

Marty: 'Cause if blowing up is your thing, then you in the right place.

Stefano: Si. That's means-a yes!

Skipper: Ready for launch?

Stefano: Ready for launch!

[The penguins are ready to fire the cannon and Rico lights the match with Private's butt.]

Skipper: Fire in the hole!

[Rico puts the fire on the cannon.]

Stefano: Wait! [The cannon fires and launches Stefano in to the air] AAAAAAAHHH!!! [Lands on the wall of the mountain and he is slipping and holds on for his life] Mamma mia! Help-a me!

Marty: Rico! Get the cannon ready! Same charge!

[Marty gets in the cannon with a rope while Rico lights the match with Private's butt.]

Skipper: Fire in the hole!

[Rico puts the fire on the cannon.]

Marty: [The cannon fires and shoots Marty into the sky] Whoa! Ah! Ah! Wohohohohoo! Whoa! All right! Ha-ha! [Flies though the rainbow and though the clouds] Yeah! Woo-- [Hits the wall of the mountain]

Stefano: Marty! I'm so-a glad you're here.

Marty: Whoo! I was flying! l was effin'-L-Y-in'!

Stefano: I'm-a proud of you, but... ...I don't think I can hold on much-a longer!

Marty: Oh, yeah, right. Sorry about my enthusiasm. [He hooks himself the the wall and uses the rope] Here, wrap this around you. [And the rope is right on Stefano as he grabs in and Marty hooks him down] All right, I got you! I got you! [He gets Stefano on the ground as he is laughing and jumps and Marty runs on the wall] Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! [He lands to the ground] Ha! Ha! Ha! Forget about being part of the herd! I'm gonna be part of the flock! I'm going to fly, baby!

Stefano: Oh, yes! What a triumph!

[Meanwhile with Thomas and Zack]

Zack: Wow! That little bird was fast.

Thomas: Well, you are threatening to rip it's head off, and shove it in a very uncomfortable place.

Zack: Yeah. Because Cougers threatened to shove things in comfortable places.

Thomas: Okay! no more talk about shoving. No more shoving! Now, let's talk to anyone in the valley about London.

Zack: Okay.

Thomas: Without being violent or anything!

Zack: Don't worry. I'll be calm and rational, I'll make them feel very comfortable.

[Moments Later]

Zack: Are you going to London?

Animal: Um... Do you know you have a trigger right in your-