The Party

I quickly pushed my collar up hoping no one would notice if I quickly snuck out. Of course someone did.

"Where are you going Y/n?" Harry asks.

"Oh, I'm just going to the bathroom, I'll right back," I said shrugging it off, but I knew he didn't believe it, I rarely went a sentence without cursing, I mean, I did with Luna, but not Harry.

"Are you good Y/n?"

"I'm fucking fine Harry, now I gotta go," I say but as I'm rushing off, Harry sees a bruise on my neck and gasps, and I curse under my breath and continue walking out of the hall. As soon as I'm out I do actually head to the bathroom, but for a different reason. Once I walk in I take my shirt off and finally see how many fucking hickies Draco left.

"Fuck you Draco, thanks a lot,"

"Your welcome," he says coming out of a corner and walking to me.

"Look at what you did, my friends almost saw and Harry most likely did." I say turning away from him.

"Aww, you can't be upset about that, it's not my fault you didn't charm them to disappear," he said walking up behind me and started singing our song, "Shut Up and Dance".

"Oh don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me, I said, 'You're holding back", she said,"

"'Shut up and dance with me," I finished smiling.

"This woman is my destiny, she said,"

"'Ooh-hoo, shut up and dance with me." We started dancing silly laughing before I started singing again.

"We were victims of the night, the chemical, physical kryptonite,"

"helpless to the bass and the fading light, oh we were bound,"

"to get together," I sang joining him still singing. "Bound to get together,"

"She took my arm, I don't know how it happened, we took the floor, and she said,"

"'Oh don't you dare look back, just keep your eyes on me'"

"I said, 'you're holding back' she said,"

"Shut up and dance with me,"

"This woman is my destiny, she said,"

"'Ooh-hoo, shut up and dance with me" I finished and we continued dancing and singing silly until we were so tired we could barely walk much less dance and sat down against one of the walls.

"Thanks Draco, I needed that so much, I may enjoy school and trying hard in it, but it's so fucking stressful being the top of all my classes, I'm expected of so much and I don't always know what to do, but then you appear and fill my head. I'm glad you're my mate." I said quietly, slowly falling asleep on Draco's shoulder.

Draco's POV

I looked at her after she stopped talking and saw that she had fallen asleep, I stayed awake making sure that she would stay safe before waking her up a few hours later.

Y/n's POV

I wake up to Draco staring at me with his gorgeous silver eyes, and without even thinking I reached up and kissed him gently on the lips surprising him since I hadn't initiated a kiss yet, but soon after the shock left his body and he quickly melted into my kiss. We pulled apart for air and I saw that his face was 100% crimson.

"Did you just run a marathon or something Draco?" I asked teasingly which made him somewhere get even redder.

"Shut up," he said but I could tell he didn't mean it based on his smirk. I almost said "make me" when I realized I had to get ready for the party knowing it would take a while.