Saint Pottah

Y/n's POV

I wake up in a surprisingly good mood, I literally felt like I was floating on a cloud, the past few weeks have been the best weeks in my life, and, I terrified some people, but some of them started coming up to me for tutoring. I gladly excepted as long as they paid me, I wanted to buy a really special dress for the Yule Ball, and I was the only one who had seen it, I was there when the store opened and the area was ghosted. They opened up their windows to the most gorgeous dress possible, but it cost around 200 galleons and even with how  much money I have in my vaults, I couldn't withdraw from them until I was 18. I told the store keeper how much I wanted the dress for the special event and she agreed to have it stowed away in the back, it might have been because I was a Dracaena, but I couldn't care less as long as I got the dress.

With the dress at the front of my mind I started singing to myself and immediately felt a mixture of happiness and joy, I chuckled knowing that it was Draco, I still couldn't believe how well he could hear. I got into my Ravenclaw robes and Moon did the same and we walked out of the tower to see Theo and Mattheo waiting at the bottom of the stairs.

"Mattheo!! Theo!!" I exclaimed practically running down the stairs, these two were like brothers to me, we had a bond where we could be hugging and kissing but it would be a family hug and kiss. Thankfully Draco had gotten used to it else I would have to plan two funerals. I ran into their arms almost knocking them over but they laughed.

"Merlin Y/n, have you gotten stronger since the last time we saw you?" Mattheo asked.

"Maybe," I said but I knew it was true, I'd done a huge flying workout last night, it was actually really fun, even when I almost got caught, I could hear the people below before they even came remotely close and hid until they passed, it was a thrill that pleased me greatly. We laughed some more and walked to our Herbology class, nothing much happened, though Neville did pass out at some point.

For moment I had thought that Harry and Ron had started to try to be friends again but I was wrong, they just wanted to prank me, but they regretted it because my teeth turned long and sharp and I growled at them making them run off in a panic. I knew I didn't have to worry about anyone in the golden trio was going to tell anyone about me being an Elder dragon because no matter how much they didn't like me, they lived by a code of honor. For once I was grateful.

After that I went to my Potions class, answered every question our Professor asked, and then class was over. Eventually it was night time but I had to meet up with Cedric and Draco before heading to my common room, they didn't tell me why but I could tell that Draco was excited and nervous about it. I was told to go the willow in the courtyard but I still had no idea why. I headed there and found a gorgeous picnic under the willow, it had all my "favorite foods" but Draco knew I could just turn them into gems so it worked. It was gorgeous, there were gold and purple fairy lights shimmering among the willow's branches, and snaking down the trunk. It smelled of rain, mint, and of course, green apples, I walked further and saw Draco rearranging the food over and over again before I started humming and he turned around. When I saw his face I literally melted right there and then, his eyes weren't even grey anymore, they were a bright blue with brown dancing around, and they were literally glowing, I'm not being dramatic. His eyes looked like they were made from bioluminescence, and it was highly attractive if I do say so myself.

"Dray, this is beautiful, you didn't have to do this." I said slightly crying because of how much work he clearly put into it.

"Yes I did," he said lacing his fingers with mine and gave me spin before we sat down. We began eating and soon after I heard a certain song playing and I blushed as he started singing.

"Oh don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me, I said, 'You're holding back", she said,"

"'Shut up and dance with me," I finished smiling.

"This woman is my destiny, she said,"

"'Ooh-hoo, shut up and dance with me." We started dancing silly laughing before I started singing again.

"We were victims of the night, the chemical, physical kryptonite,"

"helpless to the bass and the fading light, oh we were bound,"

"to get together," I sang joining him still singing. "Bound to get together,"

"She took my arm, I don't know how it happened, we took the floor, and she said,"

"'Oh don't you dare look back, just keep your eyes on me'"

"I said, 'you're holding back' she said,"

"Shut up and dance with me,"

"This woman is my destiny, she said,"

"'Ooh-hoo, shut up and dance with me"

We danced and sang all night and finally laid down on the grass next to each other holding hands.

"Y/n, I have a question for you." He said sitting up and facing me, I did the same.

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked, my eyes turning orange in curiosity.

"I-I was wondering if you wanted to go the Yule Ball with me?" He said hopefully, I was in shock, I didn't know what to say, but clearly fate had something to say instead.

"Y/n before you answer that question, you should know something." I hear a voice behind me. I turn around and see Harry.

"Oh, and what is that?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"This," He said then moved to Draco and kissed him.

1050 Words

I know this chapter is short but I love my cliffhangers, don't worry, you have to wait for long for the next chapter, maybe a few hours, depends on my mood.

Hope you liked it even with it being a third of what I usually do.

Goodbye my lovely readers!!!😘😘😘