The Yule Ball Part Two

No One's POV

Luna walked in with her arm hooked with Ginny's and they walk down the steps smiling, when suddenly everyone gasped. If you looked up at the top of the staircase you would see this stunning girl in a gorgeous dress with long silky hair walking down the stairs slowly.

"Who is that?"

"I think that's Y/n Dracaena."

"What? There's no way someone can look that good and be human."

Y/n's POV

I appeared at the top of the staircase and as people turn to look up at who had just entered I heard gasps and whispered murmurs. I blushed as I walked down the stairs and locking eye contact with Draco who stood there with a very proud look on his face, 'she's mine' he thought.

I made it to the bottom of the stairs and made it to Draco soon before the music started. Everyone looks at us.

"I think they want us to start the dance, Darling." I blushed slightly and nodded. We walked to the center of the room, Draco put one hand on my waist and laced the other hand's fingers with mine and I put my other hand on Draco's shoulder. The music began and we started dancing slowly to the music looking deep in each other's eyes getting lost immediately. As we continued dancing in a circle, he started spinning me, as the music sped up, I spun even faster, and I moved my feet faster than I ever thought was possible. We went a full circle of twirling before we continued waltzing. He picked me up and spun me around to the music and when he set me back down he put his arms under me and leaned down so that I was almost on my back, it was such an elegant move as I closed my eyes as he brought me back into the original waltz position. We dropped our arms, I lowered myself into a curtsy and Draco bowed in an almost elegant way. He softly grabbed my hand and gently kissed it sending butterflies throughout my entire body making me blush. What made me blush more was the way everyone around them was staring, they seemed as if they were mesmerized in the way Draco and I danced, I had completely forgotten about them for I was so lost in the dance with Draco. As if to finally end the silence, Dumbledore started speaking.

"Well come on now, get dancing." He said and the couples joined Draco and I on the dance floor still staring at us. The music began again and everyone started dancing the original way, after a quite a long time of waltzing, the music changed to pop songs and everyone was dancing the way they wanted to with their partner and laughing. I sat down as Draco left to go get us drinks, and I was still starstruck at my dance with Draco, we danced as if no one was there, as if we were made for each other. Mattheo and Theo walked up to me and sat down next to me.

"That was quite the dance Dragon," Mattheo said.

"Oh it was Mattheo, it felt as though we were the only people that existed as we glided across the ballroom floor, I'd completely forgotten there was an audience. If I had the dance probably would've ended up with me stepping on Draco's toes and being too distracted to do anything."

"I don't know about you Y/n but that dance was magical, the way he twirled you, how you got faster and faster but didn't stumble once. It surprised me greatly when the dance ended and your hair hadn't gotten caught on something. Are you sure you've never danced before Dragon?"

"I'm sure, but the thing is, it felt so natural, our hands together with our eyes locked, it was the mo-"

"Most disgusting thing I'd ever seen." Someone finished. It was Pottah.

"Are you sure? Because when I saw you at the end of the dance you seemed just as affected as everyone else." I said walking off, he grabbed my wrist, I used my inner dragon breath to heat my wrist hot enough to burn Pottah. "Don't touch me." I said annoyed. I walked over to where Draco was standing.

"Is everything alright Dragon?" He asked concerningly.

"No, stupid Saint Pottah walked up to me and had the audacity to touch me! It was disgusting, but don't worry, Mattheo and Theo are already beating him up." I said strangely cheerful pointing behind me to where the boys were punching Pottah to the point where he eventually had to run off. I sighed in contentment and nodded my appreciation towards Mattheo and Theo. "How about you say we get out of here? Away from the noise and the stares?" I suggested.

"I say we do it, if I catch one more guy drooling over you I will murder someone tonight." He said grunting. I grabbed his hand and we ran out of there to the willow tree. We laid under the stars and I pointed one out.

"Did you know that you're actually named after a constellation Draco?"

"No, where is it?"

"It's a constellation that kind of looks like a snake which is ironic because you're in Slytherin. You want to know what's also ironic?" He nodded. "Draco is the Latin word for Dragon and you're dating one." I laughed and kissed him, putting a little pressure on his groin before getting up. "You know what, I'm kind of tired, I'm gonna go to bed." I said walking off.

"No no no, you cannot just do that and then walk away." He said. Draco picked me up bridle style and carried me to the RoR.

🚨RAPE MENTION UPCOMING, SKIP IF UNCOMFORTABLE🚨

He sat me down on the bed and leaned forward. He kissed me on the lips and pushed me further up on the bed. He pulled out his wand, flicked it, and my arms came up above my head and were chained to the headboard. I saw the lust in his eyes and watched in terror as he stripped me naked with he bare hands, he was about to start but then saw that I'd tensed up. He looked at my eyes and they were black, I was looking at him shaking and when he saw he looked incredibly guilty. He flicked his wand again and my hands were released.

"Y/n I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you like that." He said quickly as he slowly got up but I grabbed his arm.

"It's not your fault, it's my father's fault."

"You don't need to tell me Y/n, I can tell it makes you uncomfortable."

"No, I need to do this. When I was five years old, I'd found my dad beating my mother horribly, I started yelling at him to stop when he looked at me all I could see was fury. He made a phone call and this guy came in, my dad said he knew what to do. The next thing I know, the man is on me ripping my c-c-clothes off every second. Soon enough I was stripped fully and he undid his belt and pulled his pants down, it was shoved in me and all I could feel was pain. I didn't think it would happen again, but when I was eight, I saw my dad beating my mother again and I couldn't take it anymore and yelled at him to stop it. He glared at me and made a phone call and the guy from three years ago came in again and my dad said that he knew what to do and left dragging my mother painfully behind him. I stared at the guy in terror knowing what was going to happen, I just closed my eyes as he put his hands on me and stripped me down to nothing once again. He pulled it out of his pants and shoved it in. I told him to stop, and he told me, "Your too special my little pompoen." Did I ever mention Max to you?"

"No but you've mumbled that name sometime when you fall asleep."

"My friends think that Max is my little sister, but she's not, she's actually my child that I had at nine due to that selfish whore." I was angry but instead I burst into tears and Draco pulled me into a hug.

"That's why you were affected so much when I called you that, I'm so sorry Darling, is there any way I could make it up to you?" I smirked.

"There is one way."

1480 Words 

Recently these chapters have been cut pretty short, and I will try to fix that in the future. I'm sorry for those where mentioning raping is traumatic for you, I will pray for you that the inside will heal sometime soon.

I hope you like this chapter for I put a lot of thought into this one.

Goodbye my lovely readers!!!😘😘😘

KeeperQueen out *drops mic)