The Yule Ball Part 1(also, fuck you Pottah)

(pick your own dress if you don't like this one and please share it✨✨)

Y/n's POV

I felt the rage building inside of me as Draco tried to push him off but Saint Pottah was unmovable. I felt my eyes turn the darkest white I'd ever felt it as my hair rose up all around me and I started floating, I was glowing red, my teeth lengthening and my wings appearing (it's past curfew so no one at the school sees it), I felt my horns growing from deep inside my hair. All I could see was pure black hatred towards Pottah.

"LET! HIM! GO!" I said at barely the voice of a whisper but in my part dragon form, I could be a lot louder. At the word go I breathe out a puff of smoke from my mouth and looked Pottah dead straight in the eyes, if looks could kill, Harry would have a million cuts on his body, he head and limbs chopped off and it still wouldn't represent how much I hated him at this moment. I landed softly on the ground but it echoed as if it had been a great amount of force pushing me into the ground. I walked towards Pottah and my foots didn't just leave behind scorch marks, they still blazed as I stalked towards an absolutely terrified Pottah. "You ignore me for dating Draco, you ignore me because I hang around with Mattheo Riddle and Theo (I forgot his last name), and now you go ahead and kiss my boyfriend? MY BOYFRIEND?!?!?!" I yelled. "You'd be lucky if you lived tonight, same with the future nights," I spat at him growling. I felt Draco's hand on my shoulder but I didn't stop until he started singing, pulling me out of whatever trance I was in and hugged me tight. "Pottah, tell your no good friends that I never what to talk to you or them for the rest of my goddamn life." I said, even though I was calmed down, I was still furious. I stepped towards him and he ran for his own goddamn life. Draco kissed me softly on my forehead and we laid against the willow's trunk and he rubbed my soft spot knowing it would calm me down too. "Pottah's so damn lucky you're here, without you he'd be dead, I wouldn't be opposed to that though."

"I agree that Pottah deserves to die, but I can't you be shipped off to Azkaban, who knows what we would do if we were separated." He said.

"Yeah, I'm very lucky to have you,"

"And I'm lucky to have you my little Dragon, and we fell asleep like this under the willow.

A couple weeks later, a day before the ball

"Moon, I think I finally have enough Galleons to go buy a dress, I'll see you later," I told Moon who was reading a book upside down again, and left for Hogsmeade. I made it to the shop and went inside. I headed straight to the store owner and asked for the dress showing him the 200 galleons in my sack. He went to go get it and I waited patiently, as I waited I saw the golden trio pass bye and I could have sworn that Hermione and Ron were giving me sorry looks, I wouldn't forgive them but I guess it's a start. The guy came back with the dress packed neatly in a box and I handed him the 200 galleons and walked out of the shop with a big smile, and bright pink eyes, I was ecstatic to go to the ball with Draco. I went back to Hogwarts and went to my room where I found Moon and Ginny kissing on the bed.

"FINALLY!!!" I exclaimed and the broke apart in terror.

"What do you mean finally?" Moon asked.

"For the term I've been here all I can see is glances between you two that always end in either one of you blushing or both. I'm glad that you guys finally decided to go for it, so are you guys a couple now?" I asked with eager orange eyes plopping down on my bed with my head on my hands.

They both blushed.

"We haven't decided to put a label on it yet, it's too new for now."

"That makes sense, when I first started dating Draco, in my mind all I could call him was Draco and Baby, it took a little bit for me to start using the word boyfriend. Anyways, please tell me you two are going together, you'd look so cute together, dancing on the dance floor." They blushed again.