👾Donnie👾 x Insomniac! Reader

Hello my sugars! Happy day/afternoon/night to you all!
This is kind of a fluff, just because ✨insomnia✨ = pain 😀.

Request: TOOTSIEPOP12345 (Thanks for the request!)

I have insomnia, but I did do some research on it for this one just to make sure!

Alright sugars, buckle your seatbelts and get ready to go mock five down the highway, slam on the breaks and smash through the windshield and deep dive into this oneshot.

——————————————————

You had just been hanging out in Donnie's lab, letting him ramble on and on about his newest invention.

You were tired.

Not just tired, you were sleep deprived. You would melt at the thought of sleep.

But you just couldn't sleep, that was the problem.

"Y/n?" You realized Donnie had stopped speaking, and was waving his hand in front of your eyes.

You blinked and blushed slightly. "Sorry." He shook his head, "Don't apologize. You should go back to your apartment and get some rest." He said quietly.

You nodded, slowly standing up. You walked to the door and looked back at him over your shoulder, before walking out.

But there was a problem...

You left your diary, full of your feelings and drawings of him.

You made it outside, slowly placing the manhole cover back in place. It was raining, and you didn't have a jacket, so you sighed and got ready to walk through the rain.

You made it all the way home and quickly stripped yourself of your soaked clothing and got in the shower.

You washed your hair and shaved (if you like to shave, I don't discriminate!). You got out and dried yourself off, throwing on some nice and soft pajamas with fuzzy socks too.

Taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap.

You sighed and walked over to your window, seeing a frantic purple-clad turtle. Then you froze. He was holding a little book you knew all too well.

You tore your window open, but before you could say a thing, Donnie wrapped his arms around you.

It shocked you, to say the least. Donnie was... well, Donnie, and didn't like physical touch.

He touched the dark bags under your eyes gently. "Not sleeping for eight days, Y/n? Really?! As well as keeping your feelings from me!" He said, not quite shouting but not being quiet.

"Go to sleep, but I expect to see you well-rested tomorrow." He says.

Donnie shoves your diary into your hands, and climbs out the window, back into the rain. He closed the window behind him and leapt away.

That was the last thing you remembered before you woke up the next morning.

——————————————————

Word count: 434

Thanks for reading sugars! Hope you enjoyed this oneshot.

Have a good night/afternoon/day,
Stay sweet,
Love, Coffee 😘