🐢LOOKATME🐢

Hello sugars, happy day/afternoon/night to you all! It's your favorite cup of nightmares, Coffee! First song-shot! I really hope you enjoy!

Alright sugars, buckle your seatbelts and get ready to go mock five down the highway, slam on the breaks and smash through the windshield and deep dive into this song-shot.

——————————————————

⤷Leo's POV⤶

It was a normal day at the lair, Raph was lifting weights, Donnie was in his lab, Mikey was trying to draw and play video games at the same time, and I was skateboarding.

Raph barreled into the room.
"GUYS!" He practically shrieked.

Donnie came out of his lab, Mikey and I looked at the snapper. I raised a brow bone.

"Y/n just texted, they're in trouble!" He said.

No, not Y/n.. Not again.

Everyone rushed, grabbing their gear and saying goodbye to pops. Raph lead the way to where Y/n said they were.

The restaurant the worked at.

We couldn't just burst inside, so we climbed up to the roof and slipped in through the big pipes. "So, what's the plan, big guy?" I hum as we look down in the restaurant from the ceiling pipes we were hanging from.

Raph hissed a "SHHHH!" at me, and continued to look for Y/n. They were arguing with some guy.

"I want a refund! My food was disgusting!" The man yelled at them. I didn't like that at all, and by the looks of it, my brothers did it either.

⤷2nd person POV⤶

Y/n growled at the person, rolling their eyes. "Sir, I'm not giving you a refund. You ate the entire meal!" You say, trying to keep cool.

The man raised a hand, then slapped Y/n.

That's it.

"Don't be obscene. Just don't make a scene." Y/n says quietly.

"GIVE ME A GODDAMN REFUND FOR THIS DISGUSTING FOOD!" The man screeched.

"I'm sorry I really don't know what you mean. I'm here to serve some real cuisine."

Y/n caught his wrist before he could hit them again. They snarled.

"Oh my, just look at you now!
Such a promising young man." Y/n snaps.

"Nobody asked. Please. shut. your. mouth." They shoved the man away, and he quickly left. Either in a rage, or too embarrassed that he got told.

⤷Raph's POV⤶

That's my girl/boy/person!

——————————————————

Heya sugars! I hope you enjoyed because I like this song a BUNCH!

Have an AMAZING night/afternoon/day, everyone!

Stay sweet,
Love, Coffee 😘