💥🐢Rottmnt x Wolf! reader🐢☁️

Tw: VERY, VERY VIOLENT!!!

Happy day/afternoon/night to you all!

Angst to fluff

Alright sugars, buckle your seatbelts and get ready to go mock five down the highway, slam on the breaks and smash through the windshield and deep dive into this oneshot.

——————————————————

Go faster. You have to. He's going to kill them. GO FASTER.

You sprinted and leapt across rooftops desperately, watching the fighting figures in the distance.

Baron Draxum had found them on patrol, Donnie sent you an emergency message, you had to help them.

You got there just in time to see Raph collapse, beside Leo and Donnie. Draxum walked towards Mikey.

Slam!

Mikey fell onto his shell and slid, slashes on his cheek where Draxum hit him.

That was the last straw for you.

Yeah, you cared about the others too, but Mikey was like a baby. No one touches him that way.

Leo dizzily sat up with a weak groan. "What-" He heard Draxum's voice.

You had the yokai on his knees, your eyes wide and psychotic, your hair and fur bristled, teeth bared, claws out.

"I'm going to feed you your own heart." You snarled.

The only emotion Leo heard and saw in you was rage.

Draxum laughed, easily throwing you off. "Hahaha! Shit! That was a great lie."

You stood there.

He approached. Draxum crouched so he was eye level with you, and opened his mouth to speak.

CrrrrAck!

He let out a screech as you broke his jaw, gripping his neck. Leo watched in slight amazement and pure horror.

"No one threatens my friends." (Stolace line :D)

You plunged your hand into Draxum's chest and he screeched again in pain. Leo blacked out from the horror and adrenaline.

You tore out the yokai's heart and shoved it into his gaping, broken mouth.

"Now swallow."

You forced his jaws shut, and his heart exploded.

~.:Time skip:.~

⤷Leo's POV ⤶

I sat up quickly, gasping.

I was in the living room, on the couch. I looked around and saw Raph, Donnie, and Mikey lying on blankets on the floor.

"Y/n." I suddenly realized they weren't there.

⤷2nd person POV⤶

"Y/n."

You heard your name called from your place in the kitchen. You trotted over and leaned against the couch.

"Yeah Leo?" You raised a brow.

"Y- You- You- You killed Draxum." The turtle stuttered.

You nodded. "He hurt you guys."

Leo saw the hurt in your eyes with that simple statement, and his emotion meter broke. He tossed his arms around you and easily dragged you over the couch.

He held you in his lap, hiding his snout and most of his face in the crook of your neck.

Three more pares of arms wrapped around you from different angles.

First, big ones, Raph.

Then, softer scales, Mikey.

And finally, the cold touch of a metal wristband, Donnie.

"Thank you, Y/n..." Raph whispered.

Mikey and Donnie hummed in agreement to what Raph said, and all four of the brother's arms squeezed you tighter.

"We love you Y/n." Leo said.

You could just melt and fall asleep at the same time.

They were warm and you were comfortable.

So you did, you fell asleep.

——————————————————

Boo! Did I scare ya?

Anyway! I hope you enjoyed! See you next time!

Next chapter: 🍊Mikey x Selective Mute! Reader🍊 (fluff)

Have a good night/afternoon/day, you all!

Stay sweet,
Love, Coffee 😘