🍊Mikey x Selective Mute! Reader🍊

Heya heya!!!! What's up my lovely sugars? Happy day/afternoon/night to you all!

I'm super caffeinated today and just got back from going on a walk with the five big bros!

Thank you Space_Boyo_ for the request!

Alright sugars, buckle your seatbelts and get ready to go mock five down the highway, slam on the breaks and smash through the windshield and deep dive into this oneshot.

—————————————————-

Your brain hurt.

Art block was always a headache for you. You wanted to draw, but what was there to draw?

You sighed and walked to the lair, stuffing your hands in your pockets.

You made it to the lair with no problems, and went strait for Mikey's room. You knocked on the door and he quickly answered.

"Y/n! How are you doing, angelcakes?" He churrs as he steps to the side, letting you in.

You give him a thumbs up.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" He offers, tilting his head.

'Oh he's adorable.' You think. You nod. He hums and turns on the little TV Donnie made him for his birthday, starting up Jupiter Jim |||.

After a while of sitting in silence and watching the movie, you tap Mikey's shoulder. He looks at you.

'Can we draw?' You sign.

Mikey smiles and nods, turning the TV volume down and grabbing some paper and pencils.

He hands you a paper and a pencil, "Here, Y/n."

You take them and nod your thanks, but then frown. Stupid art block.

"What's up, Y/n?" Mikey asks softly.

"Can't." You tap the paper with the eraser of your pencil. "Oh, it's okay, take your time." He says.

After a long while, Mikey showed you his paper. It was a nice drawing of him, his brothers, Splinter, and you. You smiled. "Love." You say softly.

Mikey smiled and giggled, patting your head.

You finally got an idea for your drawing. Finally. You lowered your head, and started drawing.

While you were drawing, Mikey found it cute that you stuck out your tongue in concentration. It made him happy.

After a few minutes, you sat up quickly and showed Mikey your paper.

A sweet little drawing of him eating a slice of nice, yummy, gooey pizza.

Mikey's eyes practically sparkled as he gently took it from you.

He set it down and looked you right in the eyes. "ANGELCAKES I LOVE IT!" He burst out, tackling you in a hug.

You giggled and hugged him back. You looked down and saw his tiny tail wagging wildly, and you smiled brightly.

—————————————————-

Woo! Hope you enjoyed this one!
Sorry it took me so long to get out, Space_Boyo_!

Next chapter: 🍑Mikey x Reader🍑 (smut)

Have a wonderful night/afternoon/day, you all!

Stay sweet,
Love, Coffee 😘