🫐Leo x Demon! Reader🫐

Heya heya sugars! Happy day/afternoon/night to you all!

I got inspiration for this one from a YouTube short, credits to the artist!

Alright sugars, buckle your seatbelts and get ready to go mock five down the highway, slam on the breaks and smash through the windshield and deep dive into this oneshot.

——————————————————

Leo...

Leo.

Leo.

LEO.

That's all you thought of as you watched the Kraang slam him around.

They're killing him...

You had "betrayed" the turtles to keep them safe, the Kraag said if you joined them they promised you they wouldn't harm the turtles.

The shadowy figure that always was around when you were feeling any emotion too strongly appeared. Just a tall, slinky black figure with a wide white smile and eyes. Two large and jagged horns, and a tail. Pretty simple.

"What are you doing?"
The demon roared from behind you, watching your body tense more and more each time Leo was bashed against a surface.

"WHY are you STILL HOLDING BACK?"
To be honest, you didn't know why. Leo was your person, the one you loved, your safe haven. You needed him to survive the simplest of things. His humor, his coping skills, his kindness...

"Have you forgotten what the Kraang said to us?"
No...
"What they did?"

D/n (demon name) turned you around, so you weren't facing the tragic scene.

"They think you're a monster."
D/n said as tears flooded your eyes.

"Prove them right."

Your vision blurred, and your body went numb.

⤷Kraang Brother's POV⤶

I threw the turtle again, watching with satisfaction as his shell cracked and he slumped to the floor for a third time.

Pain shot through me, and I roared, staggering to the side. I turned and saw a creature, a creepy one.

 I turned and saw a creature, a creepy one

My blood was on one of their hands.

"NO ONE TOUCHES LEO." They snarled.

⤷Leo's POV⤶

"Y/n?..."

Is that really them? It can't be. They left, betrayed us. They shouldn't be here.

I watched as Y/n got thrown to the side by brother Kraang.

"Come on Leo, let's get you out of here." D/n suddenly appeared in front of me and lifted me up.

"But Y/n-" "Is fine. They are strong, stronger than even I am."

I looked over D/n's shoulder and saw Y/n, rising to their feet and fearlessly launching theirself at Brother Kraang; all before the blood loss crept up on me and I blacked out.

Y/n...

⤷Y/n's POV⤶

I got control of my body again.

I was scarred, bruised, and bleeding badly. But Brother Kraang was dead.

⤷Second Person POV⤶

You blacked out, your horns, claws, and tail disappearing. Your skin and hair going back to normal.

——————————————————

WOOO sugars! That seemed like a long one!

Have a good night/afternoon/day!

Stay sweet,
Love, Coffee 😘