Chapter six

Trigger warnings:
Elusion to unconsensual activities

"Oh no, how's my poor Princess? Are you the one who ran her here?" She looks at me for a second with a worried look.
"Don't worry miss, your daughter seems to have calmed down, yes. I brought her here."
She looks satisfied with my answer and then gains a more enquizitive look.
"You're not a boyfriend... You're not a stranger... Who are you?"
"I'm Peter Han, I'm not a boyfriend, or a stranger. I'm her friend. I noticed she looked like she would faint, and rushed her here. Oh. and this is..." I held my hand out for him to introduce himself, but he looks at me with a smirk, waiting for me to do it.
*sigh*
"And this is Lee Rhino. He was in here when I got here. Just in-case you think I'd do something to her while she was unconsious, you can ask Rhino, We were talking for, pratically, the whole time and would vouch. And same goes for Rhino." As I conclude, he gives a quick nod and I know we have each others backs.
"Oh no, I never worried. I can see that you care about her very much. May I have a word with you, please?"
As we walk out she askes Rhino to look after "Ryu" and we stand outside, right now, to talk.
"What do want to talk about, Miss?"
"I'm sorry if this is abrupt, but are you Gay?"
How did she know? I only told Bucket this morning and she didn't take her phone out at all.
"I uh.... Yes, but please I-"
"I thought so. And you like that, Lee Rhino guy, right?"
Is she phychic?
"Yes. How did you know?" I've turned tomato red again, and I only had to be asked two questions.
"Hun, where do you think Ryu got her ability to know these things?"
I never really thought about that too much, but she does know alot about people expressions. She starts walking back in and I feel like she won't say anything. As I sit down in my seat, Bucket starts to wake up, and she seems more panicked then before she fainted.