!!!Announcement!!!🦋

Hello readers, 🌹

I hope, you guys are enjoying reading my book, "Sarpanch's Biwi".

I've no words, the book recently crossed 100k reads.
I see how you guys eagerly wait everyday for the new part. New plot twist. New turns in Abhigyan's and Priya's life. It makes me feel happy to know how my efforts of writing this story book is being appreciated by you all.

I love you all guys, you have my heart! 💗

So,

The special reason for this announcement was,

I am going to publish a new book,

Basically portraying, Abhisar Singh, who you all know as the step-brother of Abhigyan Singh, the ML of "Sarpanch's Biwi".

"His forced Biwi".

Glad to inform you all, that this book will portray,

Abhisar and his wife- Nupur.

Who had been forced to marry with each other.

About how their life faces ups and downs.

About how they fall in love with each other even though Abhisar's hatred towards her.

Guys,
I find it better to inform you all that the book will portray a FL, who is kind of bold. So, I request you all, not to comment anything like,

Were women used to be this bold in those times?

Also, it will contain Hindi phrases which are not translated into English, as you all are well aware by reading my first book.

Not to forget, Contains mature scenes, sexual themes, 18+ contents, and a few scenes were you can find Abhisar as a red flag, which he is probably not and you'll get it by the end of the story.

*Not a standalone*

Rest assured, you'll love this book, as much as you're loving "Sarpanch's Biwi".

Love,
Your author,
Suhana.🦋