Why is jungkook so strict?

In lisa and jk's bedroom
Lisa ( cross arms)- you know what I want to talk about about right?
Jungkook ( rolling eyes )- yeah very well. Now you are going to scold me just because I slapped your tae bear.
Lisa ( stares jungkook)- no Mr Jeon Jungkook , I want to ask you a question
Jungkook- what?
Lisa- why do you hate Tae so much?
Jungkook ( became Jung shock ) - what the hell are you talking about? How can you even think of me to hate him?
Lisa- by your actions
Jungkook-listen Lisa, it's not like that and you know it either so no more discussions let's sleep.
Lisa ( shouts )- THIS DISCUSSION IS NECESSARY JEON JUNGKOOK.

Jungkook ( trie's to comfort lisa)- lisa now you are not in your senses

Jungkook ( trie's to comfort lisa)- lisa now you are not in your senses. Come on. Let's sleep. We will talk in the morning.
Lisa- don't you dare , to put off this discussion jungkook
Jungkook -okay go ahead what you want to say(cross arms)
Lisa-just answer my freaking question that why the hell you hate my baby bear?
Jungkook- I don't hate him Lisa, you know this right. I am just being strict to him Nothing else I love him the same way you do .
Lisa- but I don't feel the so-called love you have for him.
Jungkook- may I ask the reason why?
Lisa- because you never cared for him the way I do, you never hug him you never kiss him, You never say him sweet words ,you never coax him etc
Jungkook ( smiles)- because I know that my lisa is always there to do all such things for him. Lisa, I also understand the duty of being a parent. A child needs to be raised with love and strictness both.
Lisa (listing to him patiently)
Jungkook- you are overprotective towards him and loves him more than he require so it's my duty to be a little strict to him so that he don't follow the wrong path like Jeonsin did.

On hearing the name of Jeonson , there was a pin drop silence in the room for a minute or so.

Author pov

Name - jeon jeonsin ( younger brother of jk ) Jeonsin was the youngest family member of the jeon's

Name - jeon jeonsin
( younger brother of jk )
Jeonsin was the youngest family member of the jeon's . He was loved by everyone in the house. His every demand was fulfilled and no one scolded him. JK love him the most. In JK's eyes Jeonsin was the only one who was innocent rest all his accusers were culprit. Jeonsin took the advantage of his love and became a bad boy. He stayed with them until Tae was 5. Jk was really a very sweet father at that time. But life turns the tables of his character when he himself saw Jeonsin beating an old man mercilessly. On in on enquiring, JK came to know that Jeonsin was harassing that old man just because he wanted money . At that time JKs blood boiled, and he slapped Jeon son hardly and handed him to the police. In  the police station, JK came to know that there are various criminal cases issued on Jeonsin with proof and he was given the imprisonment of 15 years to which jk and his parents agreed. From that day JK's behaviour changed, although he loved tae very much but he didn't express it much often .

End of pov **

Jungkook ( realised something and his eyes got teary)
Lisa ( hugged him )- i am sorry kookie
Jungkook- it's okay jaggiya, it's not your fault. Come let's sleep.
Lisa ( nodded sadly)

After some time Jungkook-( felt thirsty) Lisa

After some time
Jungkook-( felt thirsty) Lisa....
Lisa ( sleeping)
Jungkook( sigh and he got up )went towards the kitchen and saw.....)
Jungkook- JEON TAEHYUNG!! What are you...( eyes meet each other)
Taehyung- ( gulps the ice cream down his throat)

( eyes meet each other) Taehyung- ( gulps the ice cream down his throat)

( His exact reaction)

That's all for today my dear viewers. Keep loving this story and shower your love in the comment section.
By the way please answer this important question
What will happen to our Taehyung now ? 😭