Will tae forgive jungkook ?( the end )

When Tae slept Lisa went to her room to call jk who was sitting on the bed all lost in his world regretting his actions
Lisa - kookie
Jungkook ( startled )- hmm?
Lisa- can you please apply medicine on Tae's wounds, I am finding it difficult
Jungkook- but he
Lisa- don't worry he is sleeping
Jungkook- okay ( got off the bed and took medicine from his drawer)
Lisa ( held jk's hand and headed to Tae's room)

In Tae's room
Tae was sleeping by his stomach and when JK arrived, he sat on the bed and started applying medicine. Tae hissed in pain and frowned his brows but Lisa gently stroked his forehead and made him sleep again.

 Tae hissed in pain and frowned his brows but Lisa gently stroked his forehead and made him sleep again

Next day Tae was asked to take a leave and jungkook decided to be with him. At first tae denied but then Lisa promised him that she would come back soon so he agreed.

Right now Tae was studying in his room and jk is working in the living room
Tae - Ahh it's so difficult, but this is only the basic if this is not clear, then I won't be able to solve more sums ahead. It's so difficult. let me go down and drink some water and refresh my mind.

Downstairs
Tae and jungkook saw each other and tae began to feel chill in his body
Jungkook- water?
Tae ( nodded)
Jungkook- here ,
Tae ( gulped it in 3 seconds)
Jungkook- slow down V dear
Tae ( looking at his dad all being shocked)

Downstairs Tae and jungkook saw each other and tae began to feel chill in his body Jungkook- water?Tae ( nodded) Jungkook- here ,Tae ( gulped it in 3 seconds)Jungkook- slow down V dear Tae ( looking at his dad all being shocked)

Authors pov

Jk calls tae , v when tae  was a small kid and jungkook was known for his sweet aura.
PoV end

Tae - hmm
Jungkook- Are you Facing any problem with your studies?
Tae - no dad thanks ( smiles for a sec)
Jungkook- okay come, I will help you with your studies. No need to be so formal.
Tae ( in mind ) is he reading my mind or what?
Jungkook- yes baby bear , your dada is reading your mind
Tae ( shik shak shock )-

After that jungkook taught tae  everything that was coming in his exam.

Tae - thanks dad
Jungkook ( ruffled Tae's hair )- aww baby come here
Tae ( gulped hard )- no dad it's okay
Jungkook ( sigh )- it's not okay bear
Tae - means?
Jungkook- it means that we should be close to each other
Tae ( smirks cutely)- we are already close to each other dad
Jungkook- no we aren't ( teary eyes
Tae ( noticed tears in jungkooks eyes)- no dad , dad listen to me it's not like that what you are perceiving .( wiping jk's tears
Jungkook- but the doctor said that maybe in future, you will hate me and can suffer from nightmares of me.
Tae - just for a shit of a thing, you are worrying so much huh?
Jungkook- means ?
Tae - it means that never in this life I am having the guts to hate you , mom and my hyungs. I will always love you, no matter what, and about my nightmares. I am not afraid of them because I trust the fact that my dad will always be there by my side to comfort me.
Junkook ( hugged tae )- I am so sorry V , I can't imagine that I gave so much pain to my innocent bear. I know your dada is a very harsh guy but please forgive him bear .
Tae ( smiles)- okay, I will, but I have two condition
Jungkook ( smiles)- what condition, baby?

Tae - (breaks hug ) Condition number one, that you will never beat me because it hurts so good you know 😭( being dramatic) and if you want to punish me then please ground me or give me silent treatment okay?Junkook ( smiles as he knows his son's ...

Junkook ( smiles as he knows his son's drama)- okay bear , but are you having the guts to handle the silent treatment?( raised eyebrows)
Tae - ahhh don't worry, I will again coax you with my dramatic skills ( flips his hair)
Jungkook ( shook his head )- brat! ,, And another wish my Lord
Tae ( chuckles)- yeah, so my another wish is,,,,,,,,,
Jungkook- another wish is ?
Tae - that you will take me to a father - son date after my exam for the whole day.
Jungkook- sure my prince
Tae - really!
Jungkook( smiles)- yes
Tae ( jumped on jk and kissed all over his face due to excitement)
Jungkook ( enjoying the moment) - ahhh baby, Uff get off now you're 15 not 5 .
Tae ( reality hits him and he got off )- I am....sorry dad ( head lows )
Jungkook ( decided to play a prank)- Mr Jeon Taehyung, is this the way to behave with your dad?
Tae - I am sorry dad
Jungkook- lye on the bed right now
Tae - are you going to.....
Jungkook- don't make me repeat my sentence
Tae ( laying on the bed) - you are really a traitor, just now you said me that you are not going to beat me and again you
Jungkook ( started tickling him)
Tae ( laughing and screaming) - hahaha dad , stop it hahaha please, ouch my abbs hahaha
Jungkook - will you be a brat again?
Tae - ahhh no, just stop it hahaha
Jungkook- no say that I will always be my daddy's brat ( stopped tickling)
Tae - okay I will always be my daddy's brat ( huffing and puffing)
Junkook ( hugs him )
Tae ( hugs back )

After an hour or so Lisa came and captured a beautiful pic in her phone

PIC 👇

And later after having her meals she also joined them

And later after having her meals she also joined them .( happy family)

THE END

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE LOVED THIS STORY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5 k + views .I didn't even imagine that HIS STRICT DAD AND SWEET MOMMA would gain so much popularity.
Thank you so much for supporting me-and for motivating me to write this story . I will miss you all very much.

Take care guys and a very good bye to all 👋👋👋.