Lisa's cute revenge

At the morning time, tae and jk woke up due to the sound of clashing plates.
Tae ( hugging his dad ) - dad, what's this noise for?
Junkook ( hugging tae while sleeping) - I don't know boy, come let's sleep for 15 minutes more.
Suddenly , Lisa came towards the couch took the unwashed clothes from there.
Tae ( reality hit him) - dad we are in a very big trouble!( shaking his dad)
Jungkook ( wining) - I am telling you if you disturb me then I will put you in a very big trouble now sleep ( started patting tae in order to make him sleep)
Tae ( got off the sofa ) - dad ,how can you forget about mumma?
Jungkook ( sat on the sofa being jungshock ) : Is she still angry?

Then they heard clashing sounds of utensils from the kitchen and went towards it. There they saw the angry Lisa who was washing utensils .After gazing her for 3 seconds, jk softly patted tae"s back as if indicating him to go and help his mother
Tae ( nervously )- mumma let me help you
Lisa ( low voice) - no need
Tae( started washing a plate)- no mumma,let me help you
Lisa ( shout)- I SAID NO NEED,CANT YOU UNDERSTAND!
Tae - (looks at jk )
Jk ( gives tae an assuring smile) come on tae let's make the breakfast.
Lisa ( took a knife in her hand)- I SAID NO MEANS NO , GET OUT FROM MY KITCHEN NOW!!
Tae ( ran towards jk and hugged him)
With having no option left for them they went to their drawing room and saw Lisa working angrily by clashing utensils and cutting the vegetables with 2 x speed .

Lisa ( took a knife in her hand)- I SAID NO MEANS NO , GET OUT FROM MY KITCHEN NOW!!Tae ( ran towards jk and hugged him) With having no option left for them they went to their drawing room and saw Lisa working angrily by clashing utensils and cutt...

After 20 minutes
Lisa ( cold) - If you both want to do the breakfast than freshen up and come downstairs in 15 minutes.
Tae + jk ( ran towards there respective rooms)
After 15 minutes
Tae and jk came downstairs and were surprised to see the dishes made by Lisa .

Tae - mumma you are the best I love you, thank you so much ( he hugged Lisa)Lisa-( turns her head the other side)Tae ( breaks hug and exceeds his hands to grab the chopsticks but Lisa hits his palm ) - ouch! Why did you do it huh?Lisa - this is no...

Lisa-( turns her head the other side)
Tae ( breaks hug and exceeds his hands to grab the chopsticks but Lisa hits his palm ) - ouch! Why did you do it huh?
Lisa - this is not for you, it's for me
Tae - then what is there for me and dad?
Lisa - maids

Then two maids came with a tray of healthy food