After care

Tae fell from the stairs but jungkook rushed and held him in his arms.
Jungkook- are , are you okay?
Lisa ( shocked)- TAE ! Baby are you okay
Tae ( becomes scared seeing jk and pushed him lightly)- no,no I am sorry dad , I didn't mean to push you , please don't hit me again,I can't bear it
Jungkook ( jungshock)- what?, no bear it's okay come to me
Tae - please no ..don't come near me I will die now please ( fainted )
Jungkook- TAE !! ( held him)
Lisa ( crying mess )- ahhhhahhhh !! What happened to him kookie? It's all because of me ?
Jungkook- ( carrying tae in bridal style) no Lisa it's because of me , I became wild with the thought of even losing him. I can't believe that I ( teary eyes ) did this to my own Tae bear ( kiss Tae's forehead)
Lisa ( caressing Tae's hair)- I am so sorry baby bear, please wake up . Your mumma and dad both are sorry please bub wake up ( crying)
Jungkook ( teary eyes ) - call the doctor Lisa , I am going to lye him on his bed
Lisa ( nodded)

After a few minutes the family doctor came, and Lisa told him everything and he prescribed that tae should eat painkillers after his meals and must take rest .
Doctor ( sigh)- I am sorry but Mr Jeon, today I think you crossed the limits . I am scared of the upcoming consequences.
Jungkook ( concerned)- what consequences doctor?

Doctor- maybe he will suffer from syngenesophobia ( a phobia of relatives) of his own father and can have panic attack and nightmares about you

Doctor- maybe he will suffer from syngenesophobia ( a phobia of relatives) of his own father and can have panic attack and nightmares about you. You should have not done this please make it up with him as soon as possible.( lefts )
Lisa ( feel on her knees and started crying)- why the hell you always have to make matter worse between you both?
Jungkook- I will make it up , believe me Lisa ( held her hand )
Lisa ( nodded)- I trust you ( hugged him)

( lefts ) Lisa ( feel on her knees and started crying)- why the hell you always have to make matter worse between you both? Jungkook- I will make it up , believe me Lisa ( held her hand ) Lisa ( nodded)- I trust you ( hugged him)

After one hour tae woke up and saw Lisa sleeping with a bowl of soup in her hands
Tae ( weakly)- m..mom
Lisa ( woke up) - Tae? Are you awake? Here have something
Tae - no, mom I want to sleep, I am feeling very weak.
Lisa ( softly)- I know bub , but you will have your food, then you will feel alright. I will also give you medicines hmm?
Tae ( nodded )
Lisa ( smiles )- here say aa
Tae ( weakly )- aa
Then Lisa feed him the whole bowl and gave him medicines which he gulped down.
Lisa- Tae bear ,
Tae - hmm
Lisa- turns to the other side
Tae ( panicking)- mom, are you .."..are you also gonna beat me? Please mumma I am sorry ( started crying)
Lisa ( hugged him till he became calm )-  calm down, I will just apply medicine. Nothing else. Did I ever touch you?
Tae ( hugging her back )- no please, it stings like hell
Lisa- but baby it will...
Tae - please mom , I am having no energy to bear more pain, just let me sleep. Please ( crying hard )
Lisa - okay baby calm down

Then by saying sweet words Lisa made him sleep

I know this was a short part, but today I was a bit busy, so I'll try my best to update the next part though, till then, thank you and keep loving it .
Do tell me your ideas in the comments .