Kicking It With the Fae

Let them run from the violence
The world is way too cold and bright for their eyes
Little boy runs beside them

-AURORA

-ˋˏ ༻ʚ𓆣ɞ༺ ˎˊ-

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-ˋˏ ༻ʚ𓆣ɞ༺ ˎˊ-

Evie, Theo, and Cosette remain in the kitchen. Their emotions all warn from the difficult situation they're in. Evie and Theo need to get out of Ethera, a world full of special creatures and magic, and Cosette needs to find a way to help them do that without getting caught.

The silence is interrupted by a horrid gasp. Cosette stands from her kitchen chair. Shock paints her face. Evie and Theo stand up with her, asking if she's okay.

"My boys!" Cosette shrieks, "I have forgotten about my boys." Cosette starts to run through the rooms of her house. She calls out the names 'Dozier' and 'Conway'. Evie and Theo exchange a confused look. The distressed sheep woman comes back into the kitchen. A palm on her forehead and another on her waist.

Theo starts, having an idea of who her 'boys' might be, "Er, are you looking for two sheep?" Theo mentions how two smaller sheep had attacked them in the backyard. Theo also admits how he locked the backdoor so they couldn't get in. He shifts around his chair uncomfortably, realizing how terrible it was to trap them outside.

Cosette doesn't say anything but races to her back door. She unlocks the door and looks around her backyard until she hears a sniffle. A little boy in blue overalls sits on the grassy ground. He sniffles while wiping his nose with a dirt-covered hand. Cosette's heart breaks at the sight. She had forgotten about her kids! She looks around for the second kid to see a sad sheep sitting under a shaded tree. Both boys raise their heads when their mother calls out to them.

The sheep morphs into a kid, identical to the other one, before running to his mom's arms. The other toddler does the same. Both twins hold onto Cosette's legs. She apologizes and explains to them that they have some special guests at the house.

"We know, we fought them," One of the boys states while sticking a proud thumb into his chest. The other little boy continues, "They were so scared of us! We ran into their legs until they locked us out here." Cosette strokes their white, curly while listening to their story. She had no idea they had a run-in with Evie and Theo.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you, Dozier and Conway, but those people are our friends now. They are in some trouble so can you help me protect them?" Cosette apologizes and tries to reason with her children. Two wide smiles spread across their faces. Both boys nod before swearing to protect whoever is here.

Evie watches Cosette come back down the hallway and into the kitchen. One child she has never seen before is in her arms, while an identical one hides behind her ripped skirt. Cosette puts down the one in her arms and the two little kids stand together, nervously watching her and Theo.

One of the boys speaks, "We're sorry we attacked you," he says full of shame. His twin nods along. They switch between looking at the ground and studying the human's faces.

UNSEEN STORIESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें