1

________

________

Landing was the best part of this whole trip.Yeah,yeah it might be called a trip so the first thing that comes to mind is vacations or holiday nah,not at all.Quite to oppiset actually.

I got to learn plenty of new things based on what I work on.Even though my career is running smoothly doesn't mean that there isn't room for even more improvement.

My eyes are tired,as well as my legs can't keep up with my body no more.Going from train,to the airplane,the ambient changed a lot for me.

My body was just not used to it.As well this is my first time out of Korea,really there's is just a lot of projects back home that I don't have time for myself.

But either way I enjoy what I do.

At the airport,Misul,my boyfriend is waiting for me.Am I excited to see him again,fuck yeah.

It's alredy been a month since I've last even been in his presence and fuck I've missed him so much.

Coming out of the airplane and feeling the fresh air touch my face was so refreshing,staying in a closed place for more than hours ruined my whole entire mood.

The sun was shining and for all there wasn't a lot of people on the line so the trespassing was easy enough.

Now the only part was to well,meet him,I alredy told Misul on wich ward I'll be coming from and where he should wait so it should be easy for me to find him.

My heart is touching the sky,that mush is beating,the only thing I could think of right now is how I'm going to be under his touch I miss and crave so much.

But the only thing I hadn't calculated was that the airport is huge and there is definitely going to be lots of people,so yes for sure it's going to be a little hard to find him.

Wondering around my eyes looking everywhere trying to find him,but just couldnt.

Soon enough my gaze landed at a very familiar type of fashionchoice,the jacket that the guy was wearing was the same I had bough Misul for our anniversary.

So I ran up to him,more excited than I ever was.Because I didn't want to scare him I poked his shoulder a little."Misulaa."I said as he turned.

But my face touched the burning degree.Im telling you infront of me wasn't Misul.I might have mistaken him with someone else.

The guy looked at me confusion written all over his face."Sorry,wrong person."I quickly took my suitcase and hurried to leave.

Gosh that was so embarrassing,I could tell and feel my cheeks were in a bright shade of red by now.

Soon enough I got a text message from Misul.

misul♡
I'm outside waiting,since there's too many people inside.

This wasn't the best time to send a message was it Misul?I barely made it out alive and you send this to me now.

Without even checking in where I was going I finally found the exit doors,as right infornt of them stood Misul.His black round glasses on since he was just coming from his work.

I ran to him,hugged him a little since what had happend earlier shook me up.And before even saying anything to him I went to his car and sat down inside.

Thank god he didn't question,matter of fact he seemed like he was used to this.Like I have done this plenty of times.

He put my suitcase in the back,and came inside in the driver's seat.Looking at me eyes examining every part of me.

"I've missed you."He softly said as I looked outside of the window,touched by what he had said but in the same time feeling a little rushed since I was scared of seeing the guy again.

I embarresd myself more than enough today..