17

__________

__________

The time I most awaited for all day-that I in fact didn't do anything besides looking at the time every two seconds-came and I'm going to get ready.

The art gallery that the event is being held at its known for its luxury and elegance,wich makes me a little nervous since I've never been there and not only that it's not like I'm someone so important to go there.

But either way,I put on a loose fitted black dress,combining it with a black fluffy cropped coat.

And to match the look I put my hair in a low bun,wich took me forever to do,many muscles being pulled from trying my best to tie it and make it actually look like I put some effort in it.

But after all the trying something okay came out of it and I sighed,I'll just deal with it.

I put perfume on and went out of my warm and cozy house,being hit with the cold air outside made me feel that my nose and mycheeks already get red.

But as I went out of the front yard,I met up with a very familiar figure leaning on his car.

Ni-ki was scrolling on his phone waiting for me."Oh,have you been waiting for long?"I said looking up at him as he attracted his eyes towards me.

"No I just came here."He answered looking me up and down,head to toe.
"Lets go."I said snapping him back into reality.

The drive to the gallery wasn't long since,my house is near most of the galleries in this city.Wich made my job ten times easier.

"First time here?"Ni-ki asked me,as we walked inside."Yes."I nodded my head looking at the beautiful exterior you were met with when you entered the gallery.

"It will be warmer inside,so you may want to take your coat off."He said putting his hand on my shoulder,signaling me to it.I nodded understanding, as he helped me take the coat off.

Something with him doing so,just made him ten hundred times more attractive.

Side by side we entered the already filled gallery,filled with people and many new projects from famous painters and such.

As some time passed while we looked at many paintings,sculptures,drawing and many more a very well dressed and styled man came up to me.

From what I know he was the director of the gallery.And the founder of it.But by the face I made while trying to rember his name made me feel stupid.

He raised his hand for me to shake it as I did so,a light smile on my face.

"Miss Kim,am I right?"He asked a faint smile on his face."Yes,and Mr.Nishimura."On the last second I remembered his name but the thing is his last name was so fucking familiar.It made me be put in really deep thoughts.

Ni-ki approached us with two glasses of champagne on his hands."Here."He gave me one as Mr.Nishimura made an 'aha' sound.

"So she is the girl who was going with you."Mr.Nishimura spoke to Ni-ki as it all made sense to me."He's you're father."I said a little in shock as Ni-ki chuckled."Took you long enough."He rolled his eyes jokingly.As I slapped his arm playfully.

Mr.Nishimura had a very bright smile on his face,as his eyes started glistering while looking at the two of us."Miss Kim,I'd like to talk with you tomorrow maybe,for work."He cleared his throat as I looked at him.

"You can call me Danyi,and of course my honor,sir."I said nodding my head.