13

____________

____________

misul♡:are you serious now,all those years just to be cheated on?

And to be honest I thought I would be the first to cheat on you,not the other way around.

who is that guy,huh?did you really downgrade that badly.

.......

There's more messages but those are the ones that made the biggest impact on me.He really is sounding off.

Misul grabbed my arm,no scratch that he was more like gripping my arm with all his might making me groan from the pain.

"Misul,you're hurting me."I yelled at him as he just looked at me doing nothing."Well deal with it,like I dealt with it.Really Danyi,four years meant nothing to you?"He put more strength wich pained me even more.

I tried to break if off but to no luck he is to strong."Misul,shit."I said as he grabbed my other arm."Fuck you,I don't know but I can't even recognize you anymore.I thought, that maybe I would feel bad breaking up with you,but all this time I have dated a psychopath."His eyes became darker and darker.

Chills running down my spine."But,no I won't feel bad.I won't even shed a tear.Im sorry to say but you can't have control on me like that,I'm not a puppet you could play with its string whenever you're bored."My voice cracked in the end as he let me go.

My arms had turned purple in the place he had grabbed me.I rubbed my arms hissing.

"You think even if you break up with me I will let you go."He said looking around.But I was more focused on my arms than him.

He then grabbed whatever he found closer to him and threw it at a wall.Making me flinch and look at him.

He then went directly upstairs to my studio,I followed behind running and shouting at him."Don't you dare think of it."I said grabbing his wrist but he pushed me away hard enough to make me fall to the ground.

He smirked and threw whatever I had displayed and was working on,in my art studio.Every sculpture I had made was now in the ground in pieces.He threw some at the wall,some out of the window well everywhere he found it nice throwing.

But I couldn't react to anything,I felt numb.All those hours I had spent on making those were flushed down the drain in a matter of minutes.

"You're crazy."I said making him turn to look at me."I sure am."He said holding a sculpture on his hand about to throw it at me.I closed my eyes expecting the worst.

But instead I heard a loud thud.More like someone falling on the ground.I opened my eyes just to see Misul on the ground and Ni-ki looking at him.

"You damaged my window."He looked at me as I saw outside.A huge hole on his bedroom window.I looked at him sorry written on my eyes but it wasn't my fault.I just felt that way.

"Sorry,but it wasn't me."I pointed at Misul who was face facing the ground.What did Ni-ki even do to him?

"I know,I saw him but what the fuck does he even want?"I shrugged looking at Misul now."I broke up with him,but he won't leave."I said looking back at Ni-ki whose face softened a little.

"Then we just have to get him outside."Ni-ki said crouching down."Yeah I know but how?"Then Ni-ki took one of his arms putting it around his shoulder and getting him up."Help me a little."He said as I took the other arm.

And like that we put Misul at the front of my porch."Now,what?"I said huffing a little.Damn he was heavy.

"Where does he live?"Ni-ki asked wich made me turn to him fully."Why?"I said a little confused."I'll take him home."Ni-ki pressed some numbers on his phone.After I told him where Misul lived one of his employees it seemed like it took him home.

"Will he be okay?"I asked as N-ki smirked.Whats with him now?"Do you miss him already?"I rolled my eyes."Sure,sure now leave."I said pushing him away.I walked to my front door putting my hand on the handle hesitating.I tried to open my door but then looked at Ni-ki."Come on now,spit it out."He said smirking at me as I fully faced him.