10

_________

_________

Soon the bidding would start but before that they let people to actually view the art.Me being me I went to check out arts,cuz why not.

Other artists did too so I could not just stay sitting down like I didn't give a fuck about anything,when I clearly do give a fuck,curiosity is killing me.

My project was a little darker themed than the others,I guess beacsue it's spring already.But I saw that many people went to the side of where my art pieces were displayed wich made me so happy.

They took many pictures of the what I call emotion statue.Well even I am mesmerised by it.

"You really hit it off with the statue."One of the other artists approached me looking at my statue."Yeah I guess."I awkwardly said,since the artist I was talking to was one of the biggest ones in the whole industry.This was more shocking to me.

How she had payed attention to my art especially.

The bidding was soon announced many art works were bought at such high prices.My eyes widened everytime I heard the price going up and up.

Then it came time for my art to be sold and gosh I was so nervous.

Many off the smaller ones we're bought only one small one was left since I told them I'm saving that for my personal life.And they understood me on that.

Now for the most important one wich was last but gosh this had me gripping on my hair.

"WE'LL START WITH 10,000$!"After I heard that my heart dropped that is high."25,000$"I heard someone say from the crowd."30,000$"someone else said.Fuck are they for real.

"40,000$"the price went higher and higher each time."50,000$"Was the last one I heard.I took a deep breath relaxing a little now."65,000$"I heard a very familiar voice say.But I couldn't make out on who it belonged to.

"THE STATUE IS SOLD TO MR.NISHIMURA."One of the workers said as I looked around the crowd to see who fucking bough this giant shit.

Only to be met by two piercing eyes wich belonged to none other than Ni-ki.Damn why would he buy my art work.

________

After the bidding was done and I signed some autographs here and there,took pictures with fans and gave them advices,I went up to Ni-ki.

"And why would you buy my art?"I crossed my arms and looked at him.Only to be met with an intense staring from him.He looked at me from head to toe.

I cleared my throat making him look at my eyes now."Well you may not know but I have many off your art pieces."He sarcastically said making me scoff."Oh,really?"I said looking at him as he smirked.

Whats with him and all this smirking."I don't know how you didn't recognise your own art at the hallway of my house,Ms.Kim."He said making me widen my eyes.

"That was mines?Thats why it looked so familiar and good."I said making him softly chuckle.

He looked very good tonight,what am I even saying now.I shook my thoughts away and decided to go backstage to thank everyone.

The night was coming to an end,I should better wrap up.