2

-----

-----

"Can we just go I'm so tired."I quietly spoke as Misul nodded.He started his car and drove off.

Thankfully.

I looked out of the window taking in that I was back in Korea,wich means I'll start on doing projects again.Super exited and nervous for it.

Misul stayed extremely quiet the whole ride,wich I actually didn't mind since the drive would be a little long,and I was fast asleep.

I got woken up by Misul,who dearly looked at me."We're here."He said and I smiled softly.He caressed my hand a little as I looked at him while he was doing so.

It's been alredy three years and he's still by my side.

"I'm so lucky to have you."He spoke out as I tilted my head in confusion."I mean you're beautiful,talented and mine."He said and I giggled at his quirkiness.

"Alright I'll leave now,since I'm tired see you tomorrow."I now held his hand as he looked at me not wanting to be apart form me anymore but he still has work tomorrow morning so he has to leave.

"I love you."Misul said after I came out of the car,I looked down at him and smiled."Me too."Closing the car door I got my heavy suitcase,even though I don't remember putting much into it.

The tiredness must have taken the best out of me.

Finally though I was home,it's been a month already and I missed my bed alot.Maybe because i was just used to it,waking up in my room,ah I missed it so much.

But right know I am so tired so after getting my suitcase inside,I immediately ran up the stairs and plopped into my bed,let's try and get some sleep maybe that will help and ease my embarrassment.

I held my face with both of my hands remembering what had happend at the airport.How can I even mistake my boyfriend for another guy.Thats stupid to even think about.

Thoughts going on and on,and finally sleep took over me.Since I stepped out of the airplane my eyes were barely staying open,closing second by second.

_________

I woke up feeling like my head was spinning,the time difference isn't that big but for a first time I thought of worse.

I got up my steps to the bathroom unstable,but for sure if I hadn't stepped into something I wouldn't have fell and came in touch with the ground.Now that hurted.

Looking at what I had stepped I hissed and touched my hurting leg.Fuck what was that?A very good start for the day isn't it.

After getting ready for the day,I decided it would be good to unpack my suitcase,since if I delayed it for later I would definitely be too lazy to even touch it.

But after unzipping it,none of what it contained inside looked like what I put inside.There were all clothes,well what else would you put in a suitcase,but the clothes weren't mine.

It looked like the belonged to a man.They definitely weren't women's clothes.Not mines to say the least

But how I remember clearly checking the suitcase after stepping foot into the airport.How come it isn't mine anymore.It made no sense.

After rethinking everything I been through yesterday at the airport,I came to realize that I had took the guys suitcase.The one I mistook for my boyfriend.

I held my head,since all the stress started to build up.Now how will I get my things back?And one thing I know for sure is that well I never want to see that guy again.

Gosh it embarreses me even more when I think about it,again!!