18

__________

__________

After all the talking,meeting artists,looking at the displayed art,midnight had struck and I wasn't having it anymore.

I got tired of standing and socializing.There is no way I could do anything more right now I just want to sleep on my comfy bed.

Funny that whenever I try and do something bed and sleep is the only thing I could think of after some while.

Ni-ki must have sensed a shift on my mood since my smile wasn't evident anymore."You tired?"He looked down at me as I nodded."Alright then I'll take you home."He guided me by putting his hand on my waist,as he took me to the front door.

I was so tired that every touch interaction we had,didn't have an effect on me.

"Here don't forget your coat."He went back inside to get my coat,as after he came back a warm and fluffy jacket was put on my shoulders wich made me feel at ease from cold I was feeling.

We went inside the car as he started driving.I leant my head on the window looking outside.Though I was tired,it wasn't some tiredness that I was able to sleep.No it kept me away from sleeping.

"So your going back there tomorrow,this time for work,huh?"He had his well known smirk on his face as he slightly looked at me.

"I guess so,I'm a little nervous though."I sat up straight looking infornt as now I was a little more energized by the thought of tomorrow.

"From my father,nah,you have to be kidding me he's someone you can't be nervous around."He said as I chuckled."Yeah Ni-ki but you have to separate personal life from work you know,he sounded very serious talking about work especially."

I huffed along the sentence.As he sighed understanding but still he didn't want to admit to it.

"Can I take you there tomorrow?"He asked out of no where wich made me turn to him."Don't you have work or have anything to do?"I clicked my tounge as he smiled."Sure,sure I do but I could just drop you off."He still went on insisting.

"Ni-ki as I told you,work is important for me so I'll have to go with my assistant,besides you should be booked and busy right?"I said making him sigh."Alright."He said nonchalant not saying another word the whole ride.

Wich to be honest made it a little awkward for me at least since he looked like he had no care in the world.

He dropped me off right outside my door as I got out."Goodnight."I smiled awaiting for an answer I never got as I shut his cars door and he immediately pulled off.

He's definitely a mood killer.

[THE NEXT DAY]

I am sitting inside the office of Ni-ki father,I was here yesterday at the gallery to be exact but today I'm here for work.

My personal assistant that I have years working with Haneul was right beside me checking some documents in her phone.

As I got up when Mr.Nishimura walked inside with a joyful smile on his face.I bowed a little greeting him as he greeted back.

"So Danyi,I called you here today since well as you know already my son has many of your art pieces and I've seen them all."He paused for a little wich made me interested even more.

"Your art pieces are amusing,to be exact they even amused me.I would love for you to have a project exhibition in my gallery.Made exclusively for you."He finished of as a light smile was seen on my face.

"Im gald to hear so,and I'd be more than honoured to do so."I said making him smile even more.He got up on wich I did too."Then lets have a successful and satisfying work."We shook hands once again this time for a work deal."For sure we will."I said too.

Well then the project I'm working on right now will be displayed here.Wow what a fantastic change.

Haneul and me were walking side by side on the corridors of the art gallery.Only our heels clicking sounds were heard.

"You know his son?"She asked making my attention go to her."Oh,yeah a little complicated though."I chuckled making her confused.

But oh well I was too caught on this whole art gallery thing that nothing more than that was crossing my mind.