15

____________

____________

And like that a whole night passed by just by sketching my next work.No it's definitely not just one there's more than plenty for a whole project.They just need some final touches and details as such and they are ready to be sculpted.

Wich will take like maybe 4 to 5 months who knows?But I better start working on it.

Today was just not it though,I didn't sleep all night and it was just too tiresome.

Going downstairs half dead half awake I managed to make something to eat.It was edible enough for me..even though half of it was burnt.

Whatever I was just going to eat it and go to bed to sleep a little and maybe go to my art studio.Not the one in my house the one in the city.Since I want to work on more bigger pieces.

But all the plans I just made was interrupted by the door bell ringing.I groaned,if this was Misul I swear I was going to call the police on his ass.Theres now way he was going to ruin what I was doing now.

I walked to my door unlocking it and I prepared myself to cuss at someone since there is now way I'll keep low from what he did yesterday.There is just no way.

But before I even opened my mouth to start talking I closed it again.Infornt of me stood Ni-ki who made way for himself and came in.

"Bored."He said going to my living room and sitting on the couch."Because you're bored that doesn't mean that ill entertain you."I said walking in the living room.A little tried honestly I couldn't even walk properly.I just wobbled here and there.

"Yeah,yeah I know it's just that is funny seeing your tired face early in the morning."He said as I realised I hadn't even washed my face or brushed my teeth yet.

I looked around a little embarrassed.But looked back at him as he had his more than well known smirk plastered on his face."Maybe that's because I stayed up all night."I threw my hands up in defense.

His facial expressions twisted a little."Did Misul contact you and keep you up?"Was he this concerned."No it's not that,I just worked all night and I'm pretty tired."I sighed a little chuckling in bitterness.

"Oh then I'll not bother you."He got up wich flustered me a little."No it's okay you can stay,did you have anything you wanted to tell me?"I said in one breath since I didn't want to make it seem like I was some antisocial person since I sounded dry as fuck.

"That can wait,you get your sleep ill come back later or maybe I'll call you."He raised his eyebrows as I nodded."Okay then what suits better with you,it doesn't bother me at all."I said as he reached the front door.

He looked at me up and down before he left as his smirk appeared once more.Wich confused me a little.I made a face to him as he chuckled."Nice shirt."He said and left closing the door.

What did he mean?I looked at my shirt just to realise it had.A big hello kitty plastered on it saying "Love my kitten alot!!"I ran upstairs and covered myself with my blanket and closed my eyes.

And just kept thinking of one thing,that just didn't happend it was all a dream.