CHAPTER 2

After the events of meeting with Alpha, Wisteria was in his room reading the book that Alpha gave him he stayed in his room for days continued reading the book, if he and Rosy were hungry he will used his magic to grab food in the store and pays it to the shop owner and of course the owner of the store was confused at first but get used to it. He still do his daily visit to his Father's location and kept on talking about all the existing Alternate Multiverses that he read in his book that Alpha gave him; he also mentioned the great time he spend the day he first met Alpha.

Days went by and Wisteria was thinking while looking at the page of the book which is DreamTale and he started to ask himself "Is it okay for me to leave this house and find another place to live in and discover myself....?" Rosy over heard it and started the climb on Wisteria's back and held on his shoulder, she then started to rub her cheeks between Wisteria to make him happy. Wisteria notice the movement of Rosy he started to close hid book and smiled, he the pets Rosy' head which he heard a purring sound on Rosy.  

He then started to giggle "Thank you for cheering me up Rosy!" said Wisteria while continuing petting her and Rosy makes cute Foxx noises as a thank you. He looks at the book and asked Rosy. "Hey Rosy do you think it's a good idea to leave this house a find another place where no one could harm us... I know that we have fond memories in this place with dad, but am I doing a right decision if we leave Snowdin Town..?" Rosy leaps out of Wisteria's shoulder and nods. Wisteria thinks about it and made his decision "Well then we have to pack the things that is most important before living..." said Wisteria talking to his pet in a sadden tone.

Wisteria packed all the things that he and Rosy needed for them to survive he stayed in his room for 3 days doing research on what is the best part of the Underground where no monsters never heard of him. After a long search he found a place where monsters usually didn't believed rumors in the Underground and that place is the 'Ruins'. After successfully found a new location to lived in the Underground Wisteria stretches and lays on his bed to get some rest to prepare on his departure along with Rosy to new place where he could discover and have peaceful life that he dreamed of.

~~~~

The Next Day..

Wisteria put on his magic bag and grabs his book he then puts it in and opens his window, he took a last glance in his room with a sadden face; Rosy pops out her head out of Wisteria's scarf and the nuzzle her head to him. Wisteria smiled and jumps out of the window. He then teleported to Gaster's location he then touches the coffin and started crying. "Hey dad... I know that you'll be asleep for so long but.... T-this is the last time I will see you again.... Goodbye dad..."

Wisteria then releases his hand out of the coffin and teleports to the ruins door. When he arrived he make sure that there are no monsters are following him and he started to used his magic to pull the door open. After seeing that there is an entrance inside the ruins he immediately went inside and uses his magic to close the ruins door so that no other monsters would not suspected that he lives in there.

Wisteria moves forward he first saw stairs all the way to the top, he got curious until Rosy jumps out of Wisteria's scarf and runs to the stairs all the way to the top. Wisteria was surprised and follows his pet "R-rosy wait for me?!" the two of them went upstairs and saw that they were in a house.

Wisteria caught Rosy and runs to the door he ran out of the house and kept on going. He got tired and takes a break until he saw something; he saw a light orb in front of him "AHHH w-what are you?" said Wisteria in a shocked, the light orb flies around Wisteria telling him to follow; Wisteria got curious and followed the light orb the light orb stops at the wall where no one could find them and Wisteria questioned the light orb "Why did you take us here?" the light orb flies to a wall and goes right through it telling him to touched this part of the wall.