CHAPTER 3

Over the past 4 months Wisteria kept on learning and practicing his new magic as a preparation of going to other Alternate Universes as his role to protect and helped others who looses there memories, he knows as his role as a Guardian of Memories so he already made a rightful decision; he decided not to interfere the lives of other AUs he visited, instead he'll just used his magic to guide people from the place that was very special to them before they loosed there memories from past due to an accident or a powerful magic that caused them to forget and altered it.

Now Wisteria and Rosy were in an AU called HorrorTale even though he was very scared that the monster in this Au might killed the both of them if they are hungry, but he still continued the job; Wisteria challenged more obstacles allover HorrorTale the monsters in this AU tried to kill him but thanks to his new magic he was able to put the monsters who followed them fall asleep. After 5 hours Wisteria and Rosy returns to WisteriaTale in the forest which he called the 'Jewel Forest', the two of them were very exhausted due to kept on running from HorrorTale's monsters and using his magic to help a certain monster that is desperately needed help to remember the past events from there deceased family.

~~~

Meanwhile in an another Au there is a very young skeleton running through the forest they then hid under the giant rock until they heard two men talking "*grunt* why do we have to find that kid in this part of forest I don't want to be eaten by a dragon or blaster!!" said the first man angrily, "We won't be long in here, we just need to find that kid and sell her for a good price!" said the second man encouraging his partner.

The young skeleton monster stay hidden under the rock waiting for the two men leave, she stayed there for at least 2 minutes until she only heard nothing but silence, she then stopped hiding and continued going to the blaster's territory to avoid the people who is hunting her. She kept on running until a blaster flies and held her gently using its mouth and takes her to its home the blaster's territory.

~~~

In WisteriaTale, Wisteria was sitting near in the lake while brushing Rosy's fur on his lap. Rosy purred from the brush and fell asleep Wisteria saw it and smiled while continuing brushing his pet fox's fur until he sense something he held Rosy on his arms and said to himself 'it looks like there is a certain person needs my help.

He put Rosy in his scarf and opens a portal to an Au that needed him. He ran inside the portal and then it closes. Once he was inside he was shocked to see that he was in the forest he then heard something in the bushes and what he saw was a Blaster, he then started to approach the Blaster and pets it gently "Awww hello there little one, you look very similar to my magic attack Gaster Blasters!" the Blaster purr from the gentle pat; Wisteria then questioned the Blaster "Do you know someone in this forest lives here other than your kind?" the Blaster nods its head and offers Wisteria a ride, Wisteria saw the Blaster offering him a ride, "Really do you want me to ride on you to show me the person I was looking for?" said Wisteria in a shocking reaction the Blaster nods happily and Wisteria smiled at it and said thank you. He then hopped on to the Blaster and the Blaster flew up ang started to go on its homeland.

When they arrived the Blaster took Wisteria first to their leader the Blaster landed in front of its leader and Wisteria hop out of the Blaster and says thank you before the Blaster took off, the leader of the Blasters started to talk "Young monster who are you, and why did you came here?" Wisteria was very shocked to hear that the leader of the Blasters could talk "WOW YOU CAN SPEAK YOU MUST BE VERY INTELLIGENT THEN COMPARE TO THE OTHER BLASTERS!!!"

The leader of the Blasters nods its head and started to talk and introduced itself "You are quite intelligent, my name is Hugo the leader of the Blasters!" Wisteria bows a little and said "Nice to meet you Hugo my name is Wisteria and beside me is my pet Rosy!" Rosy pops out her head out of the scarf and makes cute noises.

"If I'm not mistaken your name is Hugo right then that means your male!" The leader of the Blaster was impressed on Wisteria knowing his gender quickly "I'm impressed knowing very quickly, so tell me why did  you came to our territory?" Hugo question. Then Wisteria starts explaining the reason why "The reason why that me and Rosy arrived in your territory its because I could sense that someone is desperately needs my help to remember their precious memories!" said Wisteria.

Hugo understands Wisteria's words and allows the two of them to stay in their territory for a while, so Hugo escort them and explains the habitat of the Blasters; Wisteria was very Intrigued of the Blaster's lifestyle and he then noticed a very young skeleton sitting on a tree branch he then stops and asked Hugo "Hugo who is that skeleton girl and why is she here isn't your place are not safe for very young children?" Hugo sighed and explains to Wisteria "You see Wisteria that child was been kicked out from her hometown chief and since then she wasn't able to talked and very open to us Blasters!".

Wisteria understands Hugo meant he then approaches to the girl and introduced himself "Hello little girl my name is Wisteria, do you want to talked about why you are so sad?" The little skeleton girl approaches Wisteria slowly and uses hand gestures to communicate, Wisteria learned that she couldn't remember some of her parents before been disowned by her hometown and Wisteria was willing to help her.

"If you may can I touched your forehead? its okay if you don't want me to touch I won't forced you!" said Wisteria in a gentle tone. The little skeleton girl shyly nods her head as a yes and Wisteria put his hand on her forehead, the little girl was confused until Wisteria uses his magic to help her remember the past. The little girl started to cry after seeing the past memory and started to hugged Wisteria. Wisteria smiles and hugs her back until he was shocked to hear the little girl's voice thanking him.

After comforting the skeleton girl Wisteria opens a portal back to the Jewel Forest and he looked at the Blasters and the little skeleton girl and starting waving at them "Goodbye everyone and thanks for the help!" said Wisteria. Then the Blasters roar saying their goodbyes to Wisteria, right before entering the portal he felt something on his leg, and what he saw was the little skeleton girl hugging him.

Hugo noticed it and said "Wisteria I want you to take good care of this child it seems she already found a certain someone that she could trust!". Wisteria was in shocked hearing about it and carries the little girl and starting asking her "Do you want to come with me back home?". The little girl nods her head and hugs Wisteria; he smiled and said "Welcome to the family from now on your name will be Zephyrina!" Zephyrina was very happy and the two of them waved the Blasters there final goodbyes and enters the portal after entering the portal it closes. 

Then the Blasters takes off and soar to the sky happily knowing that the child they took care of will have a happy life along with her "NEW FAMILY".