⚔️Vikram's return⚔️

✨ Manyakhet, Vajrakot Manor ✨

Miss Kumud, Miss Ketki, the commander is back! 

And then, as if on cue, the sound of bugles pierced the stillness of the evening, their triumphant notes echoing across the sprawling grounds of the Gupta estate. 

With a surge of anticipation, Ketki and Kumud quickened their pace, their hearts pounding in unison as they raced towards the source of the commotion.

Ketki and Kumud ran towards the entrance, with bated breath.

As they reached the grand entrance of the manor, they were met with a scene of jubilation and revelry. The courtyard was alive with activity, as servants bustled about, preparing for the arrival of their beloved brother, Vikram. Banners fluttered in the breeze, adorned with the emblem of the Rashtrakuta Empire —a symbol of pride and honor that had stood the test of time.

And then, amidst the throng of well-wishers and onlookers, he appeared—Vikram, their brother, their protector, their steadfast commander .  A fleet if soldiers, following their commander, who led them to victory, A victory over the invincible Chalukyas.

Clad in armor that gleamed in the fading light, he strode forth with confidence and grace, his presence commanding the attention of all who beheld him.

With a triumphant cry, the gathered crowd erupted into cheers, their voices mingling in a cacophony of joyous celebration. Ketki and Kumud joined in, their own voices rising above the din as they welcomed their brother home with open arms and hearts full of love.

As Vikram's triumphant return was heralded by the resounding cheers of the gathered crowd, the atmosphere was suffused with an aura of opulence and grandeur. Banners fluttered proudly in the breeze, their richly embroidered designs catching the fading light of the setting sun. 

The courtyard of the Gupta estate was adorned with intricate floral arrangements and shimmering lanterns, casting a warm and inviting glow upon the scene.

As Vikram dismounted from his horse, his figure cut a striking silhouette against the backdrop of the regal estate. With a confident stride, he moved towards the gate, a smile of satisfaction playing upon his lips. His eyes sparkled with pride and determination, reflecting the admiration of the assembled throng.

At the entrance of the manor, Vikram's mother stood waiting, her face radiant with joy and anticipation.

As he approached his parents, Vikram's heart swelled with emotion at the sight of their tear-streaked faces. With a mixture of pride and humility, he bent down to touch their feet, a gesture of respect and reverence that spoke volumes of his deep love and devotion. His father enveloped him in a warm embrace, his arms trembling with emotion as he welcomed his son back into the fold.

In that moment of reunion, the air was filled with a palpable sense of love and unity, as family members and well-wishers alike gathered around to offer their congratulations and blessings. The sound of laughter and joy echoed throughout the courtyard, mingling with the strains of traditional music and the sweet scent of incense.

With graceful movements, Mother Rajni Gupta, took the plate of diya and flowers, from Ketki's hand, to perform the aarti, waving a lamp in a circular motion as she welcomed her beloved son home. 

Vikram bowed his head respectfully, his expression one of gratitude and reverence as he accepted her blessing.

After this, Vikram approached his parents, his mother's eyes brimmed with tears of joy, her voice choked with emotion as she enveloped him in a warm embrace. "My son, you have returned to us safely," she murmured, her hands trembling slightly as she cupped his face in her palms.

Vikram returned her embrace, his own eyes shining with love and gratitude. "Yes, mother, I am back," he replied softly, his voice tinged with relief. "The journey was long and arduous, but I am well."

His father, standing beside them, nodded in approval, his stern expression softening with pride. "You have made us proud, Vikram," he declared, his voice resonating with paternal warmth. 

"Your bravery on the battlefield has brought honor to our family name."Vikram smiled gratefully at his father's words, a sense of fulfillment swelling within his chest. "Thank you, father," he said earnestly. "I only did what was necessary to protect our kingdom and our people."

Just then, his gaze shifted to his sisters, who stood nearby, their faces alight with excitement and anticipation. Ketki, the youngest of the siblings, stepped forward first, her eyes sparkling with mischief as she greeted her brother, "Welcome home, Vikram Bhaiya!" she exclaimed, her voice ringing with laughter. 

"Did you bring us any treasures from your adventures?" Vikram chuckled at her playful tone, shaking his head in amusement. "I'm afraid not, Ketki," he replied with a grin. "But I did bring back tales of valor and courage that will inspire us all."

" Oh! then go back I don't wanr to let you in!" Ketki said, waving her hand with a nonchalant expression.

" Ketki!" " Mother!" Vikram said looking at his mother, as if complaining. 

Everyone started laughing at this scene.

As they shared a lighthearted moment, Vikram's gaze suddenly shifted, his eyes widening in astonishment as they fell upon a figure standing nearby. It was Kumud, his beloved sister, her presence a welcome surprise amidst the joyous reunion.

"Kumud!" Vikram exclaimed, his voice filled with wonder and disbelief. "Is it truly you?

"Kumud smiled softly, her eyes shining with affection as she stepped forward to embrace her brother. "Yes, Vikram Bhaiya! I have returned," she replied, her voice filled with warmth. 

"I have missed you so, so much......" Vikram's heart swelled with emotion at the sight of his sister, his arms wrapping around her in a tight embrace. "I cannot believe my eyes," he murmured, his voice choked with emotion. 

Tears of joys slid down Kumud's eyes too, her heart swelling with the love she received from her family. 

Vikram patted her head lovingly, as he said, " My dearest sister is here, Now I can rest at ease." 

Ketki cleared her throat, as if reminding Vikram of her presence too. 

" I know! I saw you too Ketki!" Vikram rolled his eyes and said.

Just as Ketki wanted to flash a triamphant smile, she heard Vikram say, " Who knew Rats walked on two legs these days? I think, she is a shape shifter, An Icchadhaari Chuhiya!" 

" Vikram Bhaiya!" Ketki, growled, wanting to hit her brother, but was stopped due to the many eyes that could see them but not hear any words they exchanged.

Their parents laughed along with Kumud, at this sight.

Ketki laughed in anger and with a mocking smile, she said, " Just come inside the house. See if I not shred you into pieces as well!"

" Just like the clothes?" Vikram mocked.

"AAH!" Ketki screamed and went inside.

" Vikram! Why do you always irritate her? Come on now, Lets go in! "  Mother Rajni said, lightly hitting Vikram's head.

Vikram said nothing but just smiled and obeyed her commands to go into the house. His Home!

Thank you for reading.

Do you like Vikram?